Skip to content

Icewind Dale Meme & GiF Thread: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited October 2014
    Jarrakul said:

Of course, historically speaking, the term "longsword" refers to bastard swords and the like, not the arming sword as the game mechanics imply. So, uh, good job, Gygax.

This is exactly what I mean, with less words.

You simply lunge and push his sword away and come in and stab with the other hand. As long as you push is sword out enough he cannot reach over and stab you. Make sure you're quick though, otherwise you just run straight into a pointy sword.

Alternatively, you can do all that much easier with a one big-ass shield.
    Um, not really. Shields are *very* heavy, and and definitely not as fast or agile as a dagger. I suspect there is a better use for a shield than a move Designed for a dagger.
    @mlnevese‌ we might need a thread split.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    mlnevese said:

@meagloth‌ Not yet... A little off-topic discussion is always expected in the Memes threads and it's being answered in Memes so It stays as a single topic for now.

Well, people were complaining so I thought it might be in order.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,736
    @Elrandir‌

PG-13 means that parents are urged to be cautious as the content is about some material that parents might consider inappropriate for children under 13 years.

We’re not on the beach now and the picture above and the words below it do not concentrate on sunbathing. Instead, they concentrate on attention to the very fact of little dressing - and that can be considered nappropriate for children under 13 years.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I think no one has edited any posts.

Just a warning not to proceed further .

Understood.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    bengoshi said:

@Elrandir‌

PG-13 means that parents are urged to be cautious as the content is about some material that parents might consider inappropriate for children under 13 years.

We’re not on the beach now and the picture above and the words below it do not concentrate on sunbathing. Instead, they concentrate on attention to the very fact of little dressing - and that can be considered nappropriate for children under 13 years.

A policy adopted should be a policy respected.
    Even though it is clear to everyone that these days the 13-year-olds are usually far more knowledgeable about the "inappropriate" things beyond PG-13 than their parents.