Skip to content

Eve of War [Abandoned]

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2021
    No worries. I've uploaded an exe with the latest release.

(you can actually just rename any weidu exe file for it too).

I've got it uploading a zip with an exe but my upload speed is garbage. So that may take awhile.
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    edited September 2021
    Now it is asking me if I'd like to install components from undefined strings. Tried copying everything in the mod folder to the game folder, so basically 2 copies of everything. Didn't see what else I could have done. I downloaded a fresh copy of the game for it, and ran modmerge because of GOG.
    edited September 2021
    It looks like 1.21 and 1.22 didn't get released correctly. It should be closer to like an 84 mb download (like with version 1.15).

I'll work away at it and see what's up. It seems like a bunch of stuff got deleted and I'm not sure why.

Alright. Looks like this one should be good. https://github.com/yellow-hat-elminster/Eve-Of-War/releases/tag/1.23
  • Fishmalk_1Fishmalk_1 Member Posts: 58
    lollers wrote: »
    Sorry, but I need to make sure I'm looking where I'm supposed to be looking and I don't see anything aside from that one zip download. What I usually see in BG mods is the mod folder, and an .exe outside of mod folder and I put it into the game folder like that too and this time around I see nothing but the mod folder.

Go to https://github.com/yellow-hat-elminster/Eve-Of-War/releases and download the first one, k9eveofwar.v1.23.zip
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    edited September 2021
    A couple more.

The boiled rabbit's foot item gets stuck in backpack upon purchase. (cannot be removed) Making it unequipable.

When delivering the scrolls to Baranta Chansil, the dialogue option to hand them over is scripting, rather than dialogue. I'm not gonna type it all out, but "Global(k9scrolls etc)" partyhasitem. strings like that.

Oh, and Baranta also does not hand you a cloak, as her dialogue says.

One more: There's two Rashads. Not the monk, the "healer" for the duke in the flaming fist headquarters. Just two of them hanging out outside the building at night. There's only one during the day. Haven't gotten to the part where I need to follow him yet. So I'll if it ends up affecting anything quest-wise a bit later. I don't have 100% confirmation that its eve of war related, but its the first time I've seen this, and its only 1 of 2 new mods I have installed. The other being an npc.
    Post edited by ThacoBell on
    edited September 2021
    Yea it does make him appear outside the building at night and go into the sewer (it doesn't lead to anything quest related its just there to add consistency within the game and provides easier opportunity to kill Eltan).

I'll check all those bugs out tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!
    Post edited by elminster on
    So, question followed by possible bug report.

Does this mod add an alternate path working for Alatos instead of Scar/Eltan? I've never seen it before this playthrough, and Alatos asked me to investigate the iron throne. I stuck to Eltan/Scar instead though. Fast forward to the return to BG from Candlekeep, and I get a note saying Alatos is in the Blushing Mermaid. I go there, and he promptly hands me a book and teleports me to Candlekeep, while playing the SoD transition.
    edited September 2021
    Yea it does. That said, being approached to work with Alatos in chapter 7 is not intended if you haven't helped him previously. I'll switch things over from using Niklos and use another character. That should give me more flexibility to prevent that.

Transporting you to Candlekeep and giving you a book is also clearly not intended. Thanks for catching that.
    Post edited by elminster on
    edited September 2021
    What's your "helpEltan" Global variable at value wise?

C:GetGlobal("HelpEltan","GLOBAL")

Basically that Alatos dialog shouldn't trigger (at least to bring you to Candlekeep) if its more than 0. It's only changed to 1 or greater if you help Eltan with the iron throne in Chapter 5.
    Its 2.
    edited September 2021
    Alright well I've fixed a few of the issues you outlined. Hopefully I'll find the time this weekend to get the rest fixed (and then I'll release the update fixing them all).
    edited September 2021
    Atad Yelloweyes' dialogue seems to be broken. His replies don't always make sense. I asked what he was and he was suddenly talking about how I must be amazed he knew what I was? But it never came up at all in any of his dialogues previous.

There also seems to be no way to report to the mayor about
    having gotten rid of all the yuanti under the town.

I am not on the latest version (same playthrough as before), so if this has been fixed already, my bad.
    Post edited by ThacoBell on
    edited September 2021
    Alright well clearly I didn't fix the rest of the issues this weekend. Unfortunately, I'm in my (hopefully) final semester of a masters program.

(Also I definitely spent some time this weekend playing a bit of AoE4 instead)

We'll see how things go but I will get them fixed when I can.
    Good luck with your semester.
  • ThalamondThalamond Member Posts: 108
    Hello Elminster
    Amazing to see all your hard work finally being available after all these years (yes, I have been following this thread since day one).

I have one question regarding the Innocence Re-Conceived Component (BGEE Original Campaign Only)

WARNING: DO NOT USE IF YOU INTEND TO USE DORN OR ARE PLAYING A BLACKGUARD

Would it be possible to make a version of this that didn´t affect paladins, or even better of course, didn't affect blackguards?
    edited September 2021
    I wouldn't make a version of it that didn't involve paladins. Them falling when killing an innocent person is sort of a key aspect of 2nd edition (and the way that component works it would just let paladins kill certain innocent people with no downsides).

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to fix the bug with it at the moment that makes blackguards fall. So its easier to just tell people not to use that component if they have a blackguard in their group.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @elminster
    What else would you add or change regarding this mod before you consider it done?
    edited October 2021
    Hello
    trying to install the mod I am getting this error:
    " ERROR: internal label [17] appears 2 times in processed DLG [DELTAN]
    ERROR: postprocessing [DELTAN]: Failure("cannot resolve label")
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Install Main Components], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 0 files for [K9EVEOFWAR/SETUP-K9EVEOFWAR.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 0 files for [K9EVEOFWAR/SETUP-K9EVEOFWAR.TP2] component 0.
    ERROR: Failure("cannot resolve label")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-K9EVEOFWAR.DEBUG and ... "

I am playing with CdTweaks if that matters
    Post edited by Thalamond on
    @Thalamond
    What is your entire mod list and install order? DLCMerger? EET? CDTweaks? Other?

Your BG2EE directory should have a WEIDU.LOG file to paste or link here.
    edited October 2021
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v24
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: v24
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 7
    ~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 6.3
    ~VIENXAY/VIENXAY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vienxay NPC for BG1EE: 1.62
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio - Short versions: v6
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #40 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #60 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #70 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #241 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses halberds: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #150 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #155 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Coran his "Murder in Baldur's Gate" portrait: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v27.1
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v27.1
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1140 // Gems and Potions Require Identification -> Gems and potions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Two-Handed Katanas: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2035 // Two-Handed Axes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2161 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> BG-Style Weapon Proficiencies, With Weapon Styles (the bigg): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2293 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table (Blucher): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2358 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install options one and three (everyone can multiclass anything they can single-class): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2420 // Loosen Equipment Restrictions for Cleric Multi-Classes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2431 // Change Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes -> Tighten Equipment Restrictions for Druid Multi-Classes (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Exceptional Strength Weight Limit Changes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2520 // Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2530 // Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3011 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Non-Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3196 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Increase frequency by 50%: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3260 // Recoverable ammunition -> 25% chance to recover after a successful hit: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3273 // Recoverable throwing weapons -> 100% chance to recover after a successful hit: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4025 // Allow NPC pairs to separate: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v9
    Post edited by Thalamond on
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    Eve of War inserts a state 17 for DELTAN.dlg. If a mod already added states to the dlg so that the dlg has a state 17, install will fail.
    Eve of War should be changed so it uses a custom state name for this dialogue state instead.
    Same goes for DELTAN2 state 3 and 4, etc. and possible other instances as a general rule.
    edited October 2021
    Can I fix this myself? :-) By the way sorry for the long, long post. Ill didn´t know how to put in spoilers (now I found out)
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    @Thalamond in principal yes by editing the mod files before installation, but I'm reluctant to give instructions for one because it's not my mod and also it might be more complex in case there is follow-ups so best you wait for @elminster .
    @elminster
    I'm eager to include Eve of War in our group's next EET game, but I was concerned about its compatibility with EET and other mods that use BG1 areas like Beregost or the Friendly Arm Inn. What advice do you have regarding this?

Thankee!
    Great question. Not sure the Friendly Arm Inn or Beregost should present an issue. But at least at the moment I wouldn't play this using it and not expect bugs to come up.

Also, unrelated, I did release a small patch to address Eltan issue Thalamond brought up.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    Thanks @elminster for releasing this! I'm glad I decided to check up on it again, after presuming it gone. This is a must-have when I end up finally getting around to another BG trilogy run.
    @elminster
    I am looking forward to playing with Eve of War eventually, but wanted to ensure it was at least natively EET compatible before proceeding, since having it be this way to me means less chance of intermod bugging.
    edited August 2022
    @elminster
    Does your Eve of War master on GitHub also include but not depend on other mods like Rough World? If so, I recommend removing them to prevent problems!

For others, who here has tried Eve of War on EET? If so, when did you install it and what was your experience? (How stable and not buggy was it?)

Thankee!
    Post edited by Endarire on
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 209
    edited August 2022
    I've tried installing this mod and I had issues (I attached a debug).

I know it's abandoned, but it doesn't hurt to try.