Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    While Edwin is keeping an eye on the two mystery ladies Alora goes to search the next room. She starts by listening, attempting to hear if anyone is in the canopy bed. She will then peep through the curtains to see if anyone is in there.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    She doesn't hear anything, but when she peeps in, she sees a man lying on the bed. He looks identical to the statue of the man trimming his beard in the mirror.
    "Are you awake?" Alora asks politely.
    "I am now," the man replies."I am Mirabilis. What are you doing in my bedroom?"
    "I wasn't going to steal anything if that is what you think," says Alora "I think it's really unfair that just because I am a halfling everyone thinks I'm going to steal things. Did you know you look just like your statue?"
    "Statue?" the man ask. "What statue?"
    "In the bathroom, there's a statue of you trimming your beard. It's ever so lifelike," says Alora. "Have you got a kitten? There's one under the bed in the other room."
    "Hmmm... perhaps you'd be so kind as to show me this statue?" Mirabillis asks. "As to a kitten, perhaps. There is one who likes to hang around here, but he isn't mine, really. He belongs to himself."
    Alora leads Mirabillis back to the washroom to show him the statue.
    "Hmm. This is quite the puzzle," the mage says, looking at the statue. "I do trim my bears and hair. I wonder who made it." He bends down to look closer, placing a hand on Alora's shoulder for support. Then his other hand comes up and covers her mouth. effectively silencing her. "You'll do for my next body," the creature says, aware that no one else is in the room besides the two of them.

The hand on her shoulder turns into a sharp point that stabs at her.

Minion, roll 1d12 for damage.
    Alora takes 10 points of damage.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Arkanis scrapes his chin with the hilt of his sword and thinks these relatively normal people they just found is the most weird thing they met in this hostile castle. (Excluding maybe the illusion warrior, that was weird enough too.) After some deep thinking and scratching he looks around. "Where's that cat-chaser girl wandered again?"
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    OOC: Question, did we all see Alora leave with the man, or are we too distracted with the two female fighters who are probably going to turn on us now?
    "Oww!" says Alora, but her cry is muffled by the fact that the thing has got his hand over her mouth.
    She's wandered off while the rest of you were distracted by the female fighters. You saw her walk away with an old guy out of the room and through the archway and back into the room where you left.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Who was that? Aerie wondered as she saw Alora disappear into another room with a stranger, from the corners of her eyes. Nerves tightening in her throat, she slowly slunk away from the party and the mysterious pair of women to follow her friend.

"Alora?" Aerie asked as she reached for the door...
    Aerie hears a thump from inside the room, like that of a body hitting the floor.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    “This buffoon dares to insult the mighty Tiax?! After such a display of incompetence earlier?! The buffoon is not fit to lick Tiax’s boots clean!”
    Alarmed, Aerie looks to the fighters of the group. "Minsc, everyone, there's trouble!" And without waiting, she tried to open the door.
    Arkanis follows Aerie immediately.
    “So ladies... where do you hail from?”
    Aerie shoves open the door. Inside, she sees Alora standing over Alora's body. One of Alora's hands is pointed and shoved in the second Alora's chest.
    "I'm from a little town called Lesser Hangsford," Duchess says.

"I'm from a city called Waterdeep," Candela says. "My parents named me after a place called Candlekeep."
    (waiting on @Nonnahswriter for her reaction I hope she is okay.)
    (I'm okay! I've spent the last couple days celebrating my boyfriend's birthday, so I hadn't been checking online stuff much. ^_^;; I'll post when I get home tonight.)
    "D-Doppleganger!" Aerie shrieked as she raised her staff above the imposter Alora's head.

Minion, roll 1d20 for staff strike.
    OOC: Ohhhhhhh dear...
    *Anomen turns his head to the screaming, stuttering elf*
    "Lady Aerie?"
    *He ignores his new friends and briskly walks to find her, spear +2 in hand*
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Tiax follows after Anomen, not wanting to split the party.
    Arkanis attacks as soon as he arrives.
This discussion has been closed.