Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Not really. It stops to be interesting when your job is to produce sushi on a daily basis en masses.

The next poster's childhood hero was Edmund Blackadder. And possibly still is.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    False, although I am always partial to one of Mrs Miggins pies!

The next poster is brand loyal when it comes to baked beans.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    False, I'll eat any baked beans that don't have animal product in them no matter how fancy-shmancy or no name they are!

The next poster finds beans to be simply magical fruit...
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    TRUE! If you have a sufficient supply of beans, all other foods become supplements. One could survive for a long time on beans only, and longer still if supplemented with whatever the hell one can find, like dandelions and sorrel. Also, you need lots less animal products if you eat enough beans. And those are just the beans we eat. Beans are responsible for coffee and chocolate as well. What could possibly not be magical about that? You want more magic? Beans grant you up to 7 Stinking Clouds a day if consumed in sufficient amounts. And some of them jump. And when in bloom, you can get high for free just walking somewhere downwind of a bean field. They *are* magical.
    The next poster thinks magic is nothing more than misunderstood technology.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    No, i think technology is misunderstood magic.

The next poster knows, that with a bottle of puffin one can circumnavigate the whole wide world.
    False. I never saw one crazy enough to stuff a living bird in a bottle.

The next poster's bathroom is as clean as a dwarven beard.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    False. If you want to know how clean my bathroom is, ask my good friend Winthrop!

The next poster thinks 9 days is a World Record for no-one posting on the next poster thread.
    Uh...false? Because I have no idea one way or the other what the record is? I'd guess there's maybe been longer spells of next poster drought but idk

The next poster comes from the Bearenstein Bears alternate reality rather than the Bearenstain Bears reality we're trapped in.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    DÖööh... I plead the fifth.

The next poster has missed me alot these last couple of weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    So true....

The next poster feels very happy
    edited August 2016
    False, sort of. Mostly because if ten million fireflies lit up the world, and my eyes could see them, I would no longer be falling asleep because I wouldn't miss that, so it would be more like "as I was startled out of falling asleep" more than "as I fell asleep"...and really, whether or not I wouldn't believe my eyes is a function of where in the world I am. Where I live, I've never seen fireflies but it wouldn't seem outside the realms of probability that they could survive or even thrive here as an invasive species so I think I could believe my eyes even if I wasn't certain in that moment about the source.

The next poster will not overthink this sentence.
    True.

The next poster wants to see more glasses wearers within the Baldur's Gate saga.
    True, Jan has some good ones, other would be welcome....

The next poster is wearing glasses.
    Nope, not yet but maybe in the future.

The next poster has had a great summer!
    False.

The next poster is preparing for an ice age.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    False. Hmm… why, have you heard something we should know? Maybe I will just pick up a few extra pairs of socks, just in case…

The next poster wants to know what @profanitywarning has heard.
    True.
    The next poster think that @profanitywarning is playing Icewind Dale a little too much...
    True.

The next poster thinks that @profanitywarning will have a new record of notifications the next time she/he login.
    edited August 2016
    @Shandyr What joke?
    @Ravenslight Well I've heard "Winter is coming...". Haven't you?
    @gorgonzola You can't play Icewind Dale too much. It's great when you get bored with sorting through woollen underwear, building a wall of cans of beans and reading up on how to milk a walrus and barefoot penguinherding for dummies.
    @Skatan That's right :D

The next poster has seen enough of @profanitywarning for quite a while.
    False, @profanitywarning! I LOVE to see even more of @profanitywarning, so I'm gonna go ahead and hive her/him another notification! :smiley:@profanitywarning

The next poster thinks I went just a liiiiitle overboard.
    False

The next poster thinks we can go even more overboard. and that we will do it.
    @profanitywarning @profanitywarning @profanitywarning @profanitywarning @profanitywarning
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    False.

The next poster thinks that we may chase the poor man away.
    This

False.

The next poster thinks that we may chase the poor man away.

I did not want to harm him or in any way transform his forum experience in a less enjoyable one.

Ignore this post about the purpose of the thread, and use the post above to continue.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited August 2016
    Yes.

The next person prefer to stay up late in weekends where one have the day off the next day(s)

EDIT: Oh did I Break a chain here? Better Hide.
    False, I'm an old slime who needs his beauty sleep.

The next poster believes that sloth should be a virtue.