Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    True!!

The next poster thinks any kind of magic, if sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from technology.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False, I consider the two polar opposites.

The next poster is playing pokemon Go!
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    edited August 2016
    False, I actually don't own a cell phone at all lmao

The next poster doesn't know anyone who doesn't have a cell phone who isn't a senior citizen or a pre-adolescent.
    True, but I know a friend (kinda) that is some sort of hippiester (like a hipster, but more old school woodstock, wild beard than perfect beard, man bun and beer) who has one of those old "dumb" phones.

The next poster has never heard of fairphone before, but will google it and really, really consider buying one the next time he or she need to buy a new phone.
    False, sorta. It's true I googled it, and it's true I'd be more interested in that than a regular cell phone but the next time I need to buy a new phone it'll be because something's wrong with my cordless landline phone lmao

The next poster wishes phones were just augmented reality neural/optic never implants...the true hands-free!
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    True. Doesn't everyone's? I was under the impression that they can’t even leave the factory without proof that they can eat a certain number of socks in a given period of time.

The next poster always buys two pairs of socks at a time to compensate for this fact.
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    False, I don't seem to have that problem.

The next poster hates doing the laundry.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    @sparkleav said:
    False, I don't seem to have that problem.

Really?... (Wonders what form of magic sparkleav uses.)

False.

The next poster loves Stephen King’s, “The Shawshank Redeption”.
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Absolutely true! I love that movie and Stephen King in general.

@Ravenslight No magic, just not happened with the current washing machine. Now that I've said that the sock monster will strike!

The next poster loves Halloween - the holiday, not the movie.
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    False. Not part of any tradition I'm familiar with. Also, anyone showing up on my doorstep demanding candy will be prosecuted. The lucky ones anyway.

The next poster likes to look at him/herself in the mirror wearing nothing but socks.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited August 2016
    False.

The next poster has been in Greece (please tell us exactly where).
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False. I've been to Italy and Turkey, but not Greece.

The next poster knows that koala and panda babies are raised on poop. But still think of them as cute.
    True on both counts!

The next poster knows that real kimchi is often fermented in pig poop. But still thinks of it as delicious.
    False, I had no idea.

The next poster is hungover like.. whatever is an appropriate animal to describe being super-hungover.
    False, I don't drink heavily enough to get drunk, much less hung over, any more (and when I did I only got hungover twice that I can remember...lotta alcoholics up both sides of my family tree and I guess their resistances are genetic lmao).

The next poster has groggily made breakfast mistakes in the morning (like pouring orange juice on cold cereal) and has a good story of one of those times for the thread! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    False. I'm just not that creative! :P

The next poster is a living meme.
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    ..My cereal explodes.
    I mean, false.

The next poster has been in a play.
    True, I played the Grinch and my best friend at the time played the Grinch's dog Max when we were in grade 7. I almost remembered all my lines properly. Was also in a couple musicals but not in major roles.

The next poster is a Who down in Whoville.
    False, I'm more of a hoe down in hoeville.

The next poster ended up in page 105.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    I don't know, let me post and we will see...

The next poster has read the whole topic and remembers almost each question and answer.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False, I don't even remember what I had for breakfast today.

The next poster hates to work overtime.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    As often I am the boss of myself it is both false and true, the worker in me hates it, the boss loves it...

The next poster hates to work overtime because he loves so much the work he is doing that he feels guilty having too much of it.