Skip to content

Petition to make Gazebo's romanceable and dual classable

CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
edited July 2015 in Feature Requests
I want gazebo's as a race - I can't lie

I also want to be able to romance a gazebo or play a gazebo -

But that begs the question of what class a gazebo can choose! Can I be a gazebo shaman? And can I then dual class to something like a bard so I can get the benefit of wood, druid spells and some bard spells?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Cuv said:

What about a Half-Gazebo? wonder how that would work

They can only do anything every other round of combat. So 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc rounds of combat they can't do anything :)
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    They aren't that OP. They are just un-killable.
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    And where is the gazebo option in the polymorph spells? That's lacking too.

Also my main gazebo PC doesn't fear siblings or mad mages but some guy named Doug the carpenter.

Finally there must be a romance. It will be with a violin player.
    So what would the standard movement rate be for a gazebo?
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167

Gazebos don't move... because the don't have to! Others come to them to bask in their glory and greatness. All hail the Great Gazebo!
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    edited July 2015
    They could also be necromancers. They are great at creating shade(s). I'm sure @Valmyr could get behind that!
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402

I'm in favour of gazebos being introduced and I think they should be romanceable. But everyone knows they are gay.

Gazebos have long been associated with unicorns which means they are virgins and probably asexual. I think a gazebo bromance is the only option.

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

I'm in favour of gazebos being introduced and I think they should be romanceable. But everyone knows they are gay.

Gayzebos for sure
    Blades said:

Gazebos don't move... because the don't have to! Others come to them to bask in their glory and greatness. All hail the Great Gazebo!
    Then they aren't going to be that fun to play, are they? I mean the dungeon isn't going to come to them. Seems all of that greatness gets wasted.
  • epicrakshasasepicrakshasas Member Posts: 71
    I petition that the gazebo be a outsider from the elemental plane of fire, making it susceptable to ice. Then, the boots of the north would not be nerfed and you could have a fiery romance.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Too bad it won't be recruitable... for now.
  • gnaumiecgnaumiec Member Posts: 62

Blades said:

Then they aren't going to be that fun to play, are they? I mean the dungeon isn't going to come to them. Seems all of that greatness gets wasted.
    Lunacy! People will build their dungeons around them, kind of like monuments to their greatness!

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Cuv said:

Should I worry what the other half is? :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - Gazebo Edition. For the first 100 orders.

Gazebos would approve!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    mlnevese said:

Cuv said:

Should I worry what the other half is? :)
    Pancake.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    elminster said:

Cuv said:

They can only do anything every other round of combat. So 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc rounds of combat they can't do anything :)
    So, you're saying Gazebos are odd? :wink:
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    It is said that Bhaal sought to produce progeny with members of *every* race, so of course we can't overlook the potential for a gazebo Bhaalspawn. I assume their Slayer form would be an abattoir.