Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Vanilla broke it again!

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 6,805
edited March 2016 in Site Resources
Since Vanilla breaks our forum so much I thought I would make a master tread for discussing what is broken on the forums. Any time you notice something is broken then post it here and I (or another moderator) will edit the OP here to list what you can expect to be not working properly.

What is currently not working:

Who's Online is broken.
The part of the forum that shows you who is currently online no longer shows you which users are currently viewing the same section of the forum that you are. It now only shows you who is online on the whole forum no matter where you are.

Images in spoilers.
Spoiler tags no longer prevent images from loading. In topics with excessive images, load times could previously be reduced with the use of spoilers—images would only load when a spoiler was clicked. This is no longer the case.

Post edited by Tresset on
JuliusBorisovloliensparkleavCrevsDaakTorgrimmer

Comments