Skip to content

Ship Date Delay

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Nahhh the developers will just get more XP when you give up ;)
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    I've been waiting, put all other game orders to the side...any inkling as to when in November?
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Hope Nov 28th is right
  • COrmithCOrmith Member Posts: 15

I'll be happy with it *whenever* it ships. Until then, I still have NWN to keep me happy. :)

I went to reinstall my NWN, and relevant expansions onto my laptop. Like you with hopes of happily playing the game while awaiting deployment of BG:EE...Only to find that my Toshiba has developed a flaw. My DVD drive, acts like its a CDROM only....GRRRR

OH well off to Windows Knowledge Base instead...
  • NaraklokNaraklok Member Posts: 3
    The post was edited and now says "In November" which means: can it or will it still be released on the anticipated monthly date, or perhaps sooner than originally planned?
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    waitting ...
  • sebassebas Member Posts: 56
    Naraklok said:

or perhaps sooner than originally planned?

Well, you're overly optimistic there.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Naraklok, they set the date back to the 30th of November, but then recently said that they will be trying for the 28th, instead.

I doubt it will be brought forward so as to be earlier than that date.
  • KlunkKlunk Member Posts: 2

To all who have pre-ordered, we ask for your patience as we move toward our final release date -- and we will be working on something a little extra for you.

i'm just wondering does anyone know what that little extra something is yet because i pre-ordered months ago and we're getting close to the release date now :)
  • metrometro Member Posts: 5
    still waiting...
  • PinkRosePinkRose Member Posts: 102
    I bet November 12th. Who's with me?
  • DolarrahDolarrah Member Posts: 17
    I preordered today and got a message about Nov 30
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Klunk said:

To all who have pre-ordered, we ask for your patience as we move toward our final release date -- and we will be working on something a little extra for you.

i'm just wondering does anyone know what that little extra something is yet because i pre-ordered months ago and we're getting close to the release date now :)
    It's a WMD.
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    edited November 2012
    Klunk said:

They have not said yet. It may be just the different pre-order badge than newer people.

I hope that they are going to allow original pre-order people download and play the game a week early.

Post edited by bigdogchris on
  • KlunkKlunk Member Posts: 2
    @MedullaOblongata - lol so THAT'S what they spent my deposit money on!!

@bigdogchris - thanks for the info, I know which of those two options I'd prefer haha!!
  • Rolf666Rolf666 Member Posts: 3
    10 more sleeps,woo hoo
  • DinoDino Member Posts: 291
    They are delaying it further than I had anticipated. No matter, it will only prove a slight delay...

*AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!*
  • Vonbek777Vonbek777 Member Posts: 135
    How about a Thanksgiving update? ;) We're almost there!
  • civian1991civian1991 Member Posts: 57
    Life, is so hollow....without this game!
  • Magical_TrevorMagical_Trevor Member Posts: 57
    ~It's not easy, being patient... Having to spend each day trying to be content... And I think it would be nicer... getting some cool updates or new information... Or something much more meaningful like that...~

~All this time I've been waiting for Baldur's Gate... All this time I've been waitin' to play... We've got all these fans can't make them disappointed, so they're... Making sure that it's gonna work alright...~

~So here's to you, the game designers, appreciated more than you could know... Oh-woah-woah... God bless you please, the game designers; please tell us when B.G. will release... Hey-ay-ay... Hay-ay-ay!~

(Bonus internet points to anyone who knows all three songs I'm parodying. XD)

tl;dr, some information if the 28th release date IS the final date would be appreciated, though we understand that you're busy taking care of last minute bugs. We might be complaining, but we DO appreciate all of the work you've done to get this complete. :3
  • CormackCormack Member Posts: 1

~It's not easy, being patient... Having to spend each day trying to be content... And I think it would be nicer... getting some cool updates or new information... Or something much more meaningful like that...~

It's Not Easy Being Green (Kermit the Frog)

~All this time I've been waiting for Baldur's Gate... All this time I've been waitin' to play... We've got all these fans can't make them disappointed, so they're... Making sure that it's gonna work alright...~

All This Time (OneRepublic)

~So here's to you, the game designers, appreciated more than you could know... Oh-woah-woah... God bless you please, the game designers; please tell us when B.G. will release... Hey-ay-ay... Hay-ay-ay!~

Mrs Robinson (Simon & Garfunkel)

Am I close? :)
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited November 2012
    Klunk said:

Its project zx12-b

Its classified and top secret. If they tell you, they have to kill you. No one knows !
  • KharadorKharador Member Posts: 215
    lordkim said:

Klunk said:

Its project zx12-b

Its classified and top secret. If they tell you, they have to kill you. No one knows !
    Trent Oster said that the (("big surprise")) would be the ridiculous preload.
  • MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
    Do you think maybe that the whole idea of us pre-ordering was a way to circumvent paying 5% to Kickstarter?
  • sharpiejassharpiejas Member Posts: 35
    negative thinking Muttley, who would do such a thing!
  • Magical_TrevorMagical_Trevor Member Posts: 57
    edited November 2012
    Cormack said:

It's Not Easy Being Green (Kermit the Frog)

All This Time (OneRepublic)

Mrs Robinson (Simon & Garfunkel)

Am I close? :)

Yup! Yes, all true!

Congrats! You hereby win extra interwebs! Use them to download the game faster! 8D
  • MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
    @sharpiejas Was taking the mick
  • majinsnakemajinsnake Member Posts: 113
    edited November 2012
    Edited. Post was meant for another thread.
    Post edited by majinsnake on
  • AshendenAshenden Member Posts: 2
    so...
This discussion has been closed.