Skip to content

My most sincere apologies to Beamdog and all EE players

After giving it some thought I have come to the conclusion that the reason Siege of Dragonspear, as well as patches for the other EE games, are seemingly taking so long must be that Beamdog have been awaiting my approval. I should have realized this much earlier, so I ask forgiveness of you all.

Beamdog, feel free to release Siege of Dragonspear this Friday. Or even earlier if you're in a particularily good mood.
PantalionNonnahswritersemiticgoddessGoturalDexterronaldoEnialusMeliamneGrumMoradinJLeeelminsterdeltagoKamigoroshiArdulTroodon80JuliusBorisovRavenslightBelgarathMTHVallmyrCrevsDaakRaduzielmashedtatersSkatanZansoEmpyrial[Deleted User]Daevelonlolien

Comments

• SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    edited March 2016
    EDIT: Just realized I posted in the wrong thread.
    Post edited by SpaceInvader on
    BelgarathMTH
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    Now, the only person (or should I say "thing"?) they have to ask for an approval left is @God.
    Troodon80BelgarathMTHmashedtaters
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited March 2016
    bengoshi said:

Now, the only person (or should I say "thing"?) they have to ask for an approval left is @God.

Unless of course there is actually an @Ao

Edit: Doesn't look like it...then again he doesn't grant spells or listen at all to his followers. If there were an @Ao would we mere mortals know?
    JuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHmashedtaters
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    elminster said:

bengoshi said:

Unless of course there is actually an @Ao

Edit: Doesn't look like it...then again he doesn't grant spells or listen at all to his followers. If there were an @Ao would we mere mortals know?
    There used to be an @Aosaw... I wonder what happened to that user anyway... She was kinda strange. *snicker*
    NonnahswriterdeltagoJuliusBorisov
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    edited March 2016

I saw that.
    NonnahswriterJuliusBorisovelminsterNimran
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    :cookie:s :smile: upon you, my child!
    MetallomansemiticgoddessJuliusBorisov
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    @Silverstar I accept your apology and sincerely hope that you learned your lesson. *disdainful scoff
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    Good job Silverstar!
    JuliusBorisovSilverstar
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    edited March 2016
    *Claps slowly*
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372

After giving it some thought I have come to the conclusion that the reason Siege of Dragonspear, as well as patches for the other EE games, are seemingly taking so long must be that Beamdog have been awaiting my approval. I should have realized this much earlier, so I ask forgiveness of you all.

Beamdog, feel free to release Siege of Dragonspear this Friday. Or even earlier if you're in a particularily good mood.

Well, apparently they listened to you. You can go ahead and pre-order.
    mashedtatersJuliusBorisov