Skip to content

The Candlekeep Library: Dorn Il-Khan

15678911»

Comments

• woytaswoytas Member Posts: 24
    Fenton said:

I am loving Dorn so far. Every since my Blackguard recruited him to the party, I'm hitting his quest line up after clearing the areas south of the Friendly Arms Inn. I even made him my second command too.

Do I need to Blackguard to recruit him yo my party? I spoke with Dorn but there isn't possible dialog to recruit him.

• DaveDave Member Posts: 200
    You meet Dorn before he becomes recruitable. Wait for it...
    MoiraMichailSirK8ShapiroKeatsDarkMage
  • LeonLeon Member Posts: 83
    Dorn joined my party yesterday- really like his personality and his quest. Hope the quest is longer then Kagain's. When he joined he had mini-interaction with Imoen i hope this continue.
    By the way, never played DND Multiplayer thought i have NWN,old BG - when the option will be available?
    So far the game seems fun but truly i expected more when the game was delayed..
    siacha
  • DeadstarDeadstar Member Posts: 20
    This was awesome.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Thank you for giving us Dorn. He makes my evil party more complete than I could have imagined. >:)
    Moira
  • MichailMichail Member Posts: 196
    Dave said:

You meet Dorn before he becomes recruitable. Wait for it...

Oh, good, and i thought he wouldn't talk to me because of my good reputation and allingment. Had decided to leave him for the next playthrough.

• Flame_ExcessFlame_Excess Member Posts: 26
    Really? No alignment requirement? I played all throughout the game and he never joined. Now I'm clueless on how to recruit him, or is it because I first talked to him much too late before he would join?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited April 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Is the Blackguard kit intended to be locked only to humans and Dorn being an exception? Just want to know.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @kamuizin Yes.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    kamuizin said:

Is the Blackguard kit intended to be locked only to humans and Dorn being an exception? Just want to know.

He used EEKeeper.
    Arctic
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    I see no reason to limit blackguards to humans, unlike normal paladins which the existance of the class is based on human good deities pantheon, blackguard is any unholy warrior that strike a deal with an outside power in return of patronage

Those points make me ask the following questions: to be a blackguard, those outside patron have to be evil? Could exist a Neutral Blackguard with a Neutral outside powering him? Can good outsiders patronage warriors, if that happen what class is inputed to that warrior (of course when i refer to good outside i'm not refering to paladin deity users)?
    elminsterArctic
This discussion has been closed.