Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Say something nice about beamdog or SOD

1235»

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,136
    I do like Glint's comment of "I've done this a million times!", then talk to him again and "I've done this a million and ONE times!"

ThacoBellQuartz
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 661
    megamike15 wrote: »
    i think i may like glint more then jan

When people say Bioware = good, Beamdog = bad, I remember my feelings on Jan vs Glint

megamike15Quartz
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,589
    Say something nice about Beamdog: I think the music when you are wandering around Adoy's enclave is rather lovely and it reminds me of the music that plays when you are wandering around Easthaven at the start of IWD. Is it the same composer?

• tedmann12tedmann12 Member Posts: 104
    Currently playing SoD for the first time and love it so far!!! Not far into it but can’t wait to finish and leave a review

ThacoBellJuliusBorisov
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,501
    if anything sod can be seen as beamdog fixing the pacing issues from tob. it does not go to fast and ends when it should.

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 891
    megamike15 wrote: »
    if anything sod can be seen as beamdog fixing the pacing issues from tob. it does not go to fast and ends when it should.

Which is interesting, because it is essentially BG1's equivalent of ToB. I do agree, though. If you can get past a few of the annoying issues, there is some epic stuff in SoD. That siege, for example. That was very impressive. All thing considered, that is probably one of the best battles in the whole series.

StummvonBordwehr
  • ToveriJuriToveriJuri Member Posts: 9
    edited July 8
    Well their effort to bring back and make these classic playable on modern platforms is commendable in itself. While I wasn't enthusiastic about some additions there were a few good surprised too. Some of SoD quest and dungeon design was top notch too.