Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[v1.91] Artemius_I's House Rule Tweaks

AionZAionZ Member Posts: 3,026
edited July 24 in General Modding

Introduction

This mod originally began as one small dialogue convenience tweak. Then it grew to a few dialogue tweaks. Then a rule tweak. Then a few more tweaks. Eventually, it grew into a full-fledged tweak pack of its own, and continues to grow to this day. This pack includes tweaks for dialogue, rules, stats, graphics, animations and any other things that my experiments find some success with.

New racial enemies?

Better shapeshifting?

A buff to Sword and Shield style?

Whether you're looking for something in particular or just trying to shake things up a little, my house rule tweaks may have something that will interest you.

Post edited by AionZ on
amyaeronaldoChidojuanmf2112RodrianMr2150CrevsDaakZaghoulAerakarbob_vengStummvonBordwehrThacoBellRaduzielJuliusBorisovGrammarsaladBallpointMansmeagolheartLethlianContemplative_HamsterArunsunUOLegacySssiksseilor

Comments