Skip to content

Ask me anything: Cheese Edition

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Nimran
    Yes, please. Do you have coconut or hazelnut macaroons?
    @Skatan
    All I can think of it Energy (Light/ heat), but the last two hints don't fit.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    1. You draw, right? What is the most troublesome/difficult thing for you to draw?
    2. How much time you usually spend on practice drawing?
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    What drawing are you most proud of ?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110

They have a lot of steps, right? I am not a fan of steps.

Now there's an idea: upgrade pyramid steps with escalators. :P
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    An evil mouse kingdom has begun laying siege to the city of Butter. For whatever reason they demand the release of all the cheese in the town.

The mayor of Butter comes to you and asks for your advice. What do you propose be done?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Here are a couple questions I usually pose to artists:
    1. At what point did you pick up a pencil, pen, brush, crayon, or other instrument and think "I want to be an artist"? I'm guessing it was quite young, but I don't mean the first instance where you thought "I like to draw."
    2. Aside from your cartoonist/comic style of art (and I might sound like a broken record here, but your style is fantastic), do you have a second favourite style?
    @elminster
    I would tell him that he should let all of the town's cats loose.
    That'll teach 'em.

@Troodon80
    1. I knew I wanted to do something creative ever since drawing became my main hobby, I tried a lot of things since then. Carpenting, stage building, tailoring, tattooing, etc. Non of them really grabbed me except for tailoring maybe, but it would have needed to be strictly custome making and I wasn't able to find a place. I don't remember when it exactly clicked with me, but I think it must have been abouuuut 2 years ago. I drew something and looked at it afterwards, thinking to myself "You know, I know people who don't do this well and still make money of it".
    That was when I figured I need to pursue this professionaly. Sadly there have been quite a few hiccups on the way >.> But one day my dream will come true!

2. Cartoon is really the only style I feel comfortable with currently. I used to try my hand at realism years ago (and had to back in school) but I never really enjoyed doing that. Well, and like the weeb I used to be, I of course used to do shojo manga style so I guess if I actually cared to try that one again, I should be able to pull it off.
    OH I JUST REMEMBERED, I also like copying the art style from Don't Starve, though I haven't done anything with that since my Crash Bandicoot mod.
    What was the first thing that made you actualol today ?
    @Mr2150 I have no idea what you mean ...
    actualol = actually laugh out loud...
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    What lead you to enjoy the fantasy genre in general?
    edited July 2016
    I don't remember which came first for me but for one we learned about the Nibelungen legend back in school, with which I became obsessed with and then there was my grandpa who himself was obsessed with legends and mythology (ironically, he was a pastor). He'd always tell me stories and take me to old castles and stuff. Around the same age I got into Age of Empires II and Master of Olympus: Zeus which also peaked my interest.
    Well, and then at one point a friend of mine lend me her copy of The Hobbit. The rest is history.
    @sarevok57
    I remember watching a bake off on TV one day with bakers from like six different countries from around the world, and all of them made their cheesecake differently (the American baker put choclate chip cookies in her's, not joking). So maybe you just don't like it how it's made where you are?

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    quite possible, but usually the only time I like cheese flavored anyting, is either in a hot dog, hamburger/sandwich or pizza :)
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

@Anduin
    Age: I am not saying that it can't work, but I'd figure that he and I would be having trouble relating to each other.
    Height: It would be impractical if he wouldn't fit through the door or if I would live in constant fear of accidentally squishing him under my foot.

Here, have a cough candy.

Smell: Depends on the smell. I like the smell of freshly baked cookies!
    Pyramids: They have a lot of steps, right? I am not a fan of steps.

Oh...

The smell was more like a dead corpse kinda smell... Not like a dead cat... But... Uhm...

Oh well... Best find a cleric and have a greater restoration spell cast... I have heard it does wonders for your complexion!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited July 2016
    WAIT ! ! !

YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREE DIMENSIONAL WONDER THAT IS A PYRAMID !!!

And I thought you were a geometrically cultured kinda girl...

*Throws pyramidal ring of hopeful adornment away.*

EDIT: A question... I forget you need a question... Soooo... How do you like your eggs?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    TheElf said:

What is the airspeed velocity of the unladen swallow?

hahaha, that is a good one

@Anduin
    I said I don't like stairs. Never said I don't like pyramids :tongue:
    That is a very pretty picture of a ring :trollface:
    I like my eggs scrambled, with onions and curry.

@TheElf
    What do you mean? African or European swallow?