Skip to content

Ask me anything: Cheese Edition

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Which cheese would you use to coax a bear down from a tree?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    What is the place always wanted to go to for travel?
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Would the multiverse profit if Würchwitzer Milbenkäse were to be globalized on Abeir-Toril?
    edited July 2016
    What kinds of cheeses have you made? No Camembert for the bear?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    @Buttercheese take both! :cookie::cookie:
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798

@TheElf
    What do you mean? African or European swallow?

I don't know that..

New question then: Does free-will exist or is it an illusion of our brains in a deterministic universe?
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @mf2112
    I never made cheese myself ... I did accidentally make yogourt a bunch of times tho >.>
    I'll use camembert when they start making wheels as big as gouda.

@Nimran
    OKAY!

@Anduin
    Pah, glam rock!
    If becoming undead, first of all I'd be really pissed that I am not actually dead.
    Either way, I hope I don't end up as an emo vampire.
    But yeah, banshee sounds appropriate.

@TheElf
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you :)
    TheElf said:

@TheElf
    What do you mean? African or European swallow?

I don't know that..

New question then: Does free-will exist or is it an illusion of our brains in a deterministic universe?
    Last I heard the Predestinationers and the Free-willers were tied in the fourth quarter with 0:02 to go for the Mootball Championship.
    @Buttercheese Would it be easier for you to go without Butter or without Cheese (any kind!) for one day?
    @mf2112
    I can go without either, though I'd miss cheese first, since I usually eat margerine instead of butter anyway (since I can store that one in the fridge without problems).
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Alcoholic beverage of choice?
    If you could eat only one kind of cheese for the rest of your life, which kind would it be?
    @deltago
    In no particular order: Kölsch-Cola, Radler, blueberry wine, Rum, Cuba Libré.
    But I don't drink as much as a used to, my hangovers have become abysmal over the past years and it's really not worth it -.-

@mf2112
    The good one :trollface:
    Drink water before passing out to not have a hangover. Dehydration is the cause of most hang over symptoms.
    Are you trying to teach a German how to drink?
    I drink plenty of water and make sure I eat enough before and throughout.
    It doesn't work.
    Could it be a tumour?
    ....... don't joke about that ._.'
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    What's your worst habit?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I used to worry about procrastinating... Now I worry that I have stopped worrying about procrastinating...
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Can I see your drawings?
    @O_Bruce
    Well that's what I got my art thread for ...
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @Buttercheese
    Forgive me my ignorance, then.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

I'd also like to tour through eastern Europe, because it's quite frankly treated like a step-child when it comes to education here (I'd especially want to see Praque). And not to forgot Ireland and Scotland. I could go on for ever >.>

I was in the Czech Republic actually during my trip this summer. Prague is really nice (if a bit crowded). Its got a solid history, a good night life, and lots of music/art related things as well (Opera/Classical music, and probably other types of things as well). I'd definitely recommend it. Brno also had a pretty good night life and is certainly worth at least a day trip :) )
    I am not much for nightlife, I am mostly interested in art, architechture and history. And Prague is kinda known as the capital of the Art Nuveau movement, so that is what's really speaking to me. I also like to know about the inspirations for my favourite things and I remember reading that the Discworld's Ankh-Morpork was inspired by Prague.

Ah, one day.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Prague is the Stag do central for Brits. Last time I was there I was dressed as Buzz light year...
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Question: What do you do when you have an idea for a Bhaalspawn character but their race isn't one of the races pick-able in game?