Skip to content

Roleplaying Challenge: Ravenloft

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    That's fine. Same Level and everything? :)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    @HaHaCharade

No, it's fine. I'm interested in seeing somebody else play him actually.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Actually, if there's still room, I want to try Skie.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    @LadyRhian Perfect. :) I can zap instead of sneaking. This will be fun.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    I would like to play as Xzar. Smiles, everyone, smiles! This is like some great fantasy!
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    @Awong124 Cool beans then
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Hmmm time to change portraits again. It'll have to wait until I get to a computer :)
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    @jhart1018

Don't let me stop you being Imoen. If we have got too many thieves I am happy to give Anomen a go. After all I know that the ladies will have no choice except to romance me (or kill me but I'll try not to dwell on that)
    @Permidion_Stark It's okay. I like playing casters, too. And, I think Aerie'd have...interesting reactions... to Ravenloft. But if you want to take a crack at Anomen, I'll be Imoen. Either way, I'm happy.
    @jhart1018

If you're okay with Aerie I'll stick with Alora. I love the little munchkin.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I'll have you know Permidion that because of you I'm using Alora on my current play though
    edited October 2012
    Awww shucks you guys. Now you made me blush.
    Likewise. Well, once BG:EE comes out, I'll be taking Alora with me. I don't have a version of it currently. :(
    Happy happy joy joy ;)
  • ZundarZundar Member Posts: 6
    I would like to wish you good luck, we're all counting on you.

I'm new to this site. My schedule is too crazy right now to particiapate, but I'm looking forward to following along to see how these work. Plus I want to see how the BG NPCs handle this classic adventure.
    @Zundar Read through our other two adventures. :) Usually we handle adventures with a number of jokes, bawdy jokes, shenannigans, pure luck, and occasional skill.
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Yay! Ravenloft...this is like some great fantasy, as Xzar might say...Lady Rhian, if possible could you pencil me in on the waiting list as Garrick please? Much obliged. In the meantime, looking forward to reading more excellent adventures!
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Looks like you're full for now. When available, Faldorn here. I'm leaving the evils of Eldoth and Sarevok behind.
  • ZundarZundar Member Posts: 6
    @jhart1018, I started to read the first one but I had to go to work. Will read the other 2 while keeping an eye on this.
    Since Halloween is coming, Alora will be adding teddy bear ears to her thief's hood for the forthcoming adventure. The effect will be not unlike this:

This is also an accurate depiction of Alora's expression when she learned that the next adventure was going to be Ravenloft.

• WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    @Permidion_Stark

Too. Cute. For. Words...
    Should I go with the traditional portrait for Ajantis

or this alternate one?

@mlnevese I vote alternate :-)
    I am actually inclined for the alternate as well it's more like the young squire of the Order he's supposed to be...
    mlnevese said:

I am actually inclined for the alternate as well it's more like the young squire of the Order he's supposed to be...

Right! His standard pic (scar and all) looks like an older-type dude who has seen a lot of combat... which doesn't really fit his background.

@LadyRhian

Can I spend my Saltmarsh money on some new gear? Is there an armour available? Or any +1 sling bullets or a +1 shortsword?
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    @LadyRhian

On the same note, does Valygar come with his NPC items? The family armor and the family blade (too op?)
  • MyvalMyval Member Posts: 127
    I am a little curious onto what I as Cernd will start out with.. Also what would my daily spells are?
    Cernd starts with a handful of seeds :-P
This discussion has been closed.