Skip to content

Roleplaying Challenge: Ravenloft

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    @bbear

You have a crossbow, so it uses bolts, not arrows. But I don't see anybody with enchanted bolts.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861

Um... if you guys still want Keldorn along , I'll take a stab at it.

I think @Evinfuilt may have got in before you on that. But don't worry, I've got a feeling that this adventure will have a pretty high mortality rate so gaps will be appearing in our ranks very soon.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Didn't he go for Branwen?
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Well my original plan is to be Faldorn, so I'm going to wait for the evil DM to decide when I arrive.
    Branwen is rufus_hobart.
    I think our DM lives in the New York area so it may be a while before she is able to get back online. Let's hope Sandy didn't hit her too hard - she only just had her roof fixed.

I think our DM lives in the New York area so it may be a while before she is able to get back online. Let's hope Sandy didn't hit her too hard - she only just had her roof fixed.

It's probably a good thing she just got it fixed. Think of how much it would leak now if it wasn't.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Guys - A bit crazy but I just got diagnosed by my doctor with an issue in my leg and I'm not really up for this at this time. Gonna drop. I hope I can catch up with you guys next game as I've been wanting to do one. I'm just not going to be able to focus on it at this time. Sorry all.

Guys - A bit crazy but I just got diagnosed by my doctor with an issue in my leg and I'm not really up for this at this time. Gonna drop. I hope I can catch up with you guys next game as I've been wanting to do one. I'm just not going to be able to focus on it at this time. Sorry all.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it works out okay and you can join the party sometime soon.
    edited October 2012
    Good luck with your leg. Drop in anytime if you want to laugh at us as we die terribly. Laughing always helps :)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • MyvalMyval Member Posts: 127
    I agree, good luck with you leg.

Also, does anyone want my sheild +3 I really don't need it.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Awong124 said:

@bbear

You have a crossbow, so it uses bolts, not arrows. But I don't see anybody with enchanted bolts.

Yea. Valygar uses a longbow, not a Xbow. But right now he is practicing and shooting them from the Xbow.
    Myval said:

I agree, good luck with you leg.

Also, does anyone want my sheild +3 I really don't need it.

i'll probably need it, unless something better rolls up for me.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Aerie looks up from her book and produces a bag of candy (The good stuff: fun size chocolate bars. There are Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, Butterfinger, Heath, Kit Kats, Baby Ruth, and Nestle Crunch.) "Happy Halloween," she says and offers the bag to her companions. :)
    Alora goes for a Milky Way (and uses her thieving skills to palm a couple of Nestle Crunches hoping that no one will notice). Happy Halloween every body!
    edited October 2012
    jhart1018 said:

Aerie looks up from her book and produces a bag of candy (The good stuff: fun size chocolate bars. There are Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, Butterfinger, Heath, Kit Kats, Baby Ruth, and Nestle Crunch.) "Happy Halloween," she says and offers the bag to her companions. :)

"Ugh, thanks, but no thanks. Do you have any idea how many calories are in those things? Not to mention that chocolate is horrible for your complexion. You should probably lay off them yourself Aerie, you're starting to get a little thick around the thighs. You too Alora."
    Post edited by Awong124 on
    edited October 2012
    Alora thinks Skie is mean, mean, mean and puts her on the top of her list. Alora is so upset that she has to eat more chocolate. Lots more.
    *Watches Alora stuff her face with candy*

*Sigh* "I suppose I'll just have to be extra pretty for the three of us."
    Welcome back, Hurricanes are no fun (I'm glad I left Galveston for Denver after my pair of hurricanes), and good news on the roof. Time to get the blue tarp up there though, don't want any extra water in the house.
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Best of luck with your leg @HaHaCharade, hope it all works out well for you.

@Delvarian - medallion of ESP can pick up any thoughts of creatures within range...would have been perfect for Edwin to continue to display his obvious superiority ;-)
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    *takes a late Twix from Aerie...to offer up to Tempus, of course* thank you, elf maiden.
    Somebody has to play Kivan! It just won't be the same without him.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Delvarian A medallion of ESP allows you to read the thoughts of others. You do have to "look" for others before you can read them though. And some people are immune to ESP. You can use it to keep a mental eye on other party members, or to read their thoughts.

@Fighting_Ferret Welcome aboard!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Okay. Everybody, please post your list of magic items you are taking. @Evinfullt You can play Keldorn. @Fighting_Ferret Maybe you can choose one of the other abandoned characters?

A bunch of ghosts surround the party... before exploding into candy, bowls of punch and little halloween decorated party cakes. Happy Halloween, everybody!
    Okay, going to refresh myself on Keldorn and the type of paladin he is (spells and beliefs) and see who has good meat shield gear for him. I can play good and wise, Keldorn never came off as a zealot to me, I can keep Ajantis in line.
    @LadyRhian: Glad you are safe. Best wishes to everyone in your town.

Also, happy Halloween. Too many little kids are knocking on my door right now. Candies for everyone.
    -Valygar happily accepts the Platemail+1 and gives the Chainmail+2 to Branwen.

Current items:
    Weapons: Spear+3, Sword+2, Sword+1,+3 vs Lycanthropes and Shapechangers, Crossbow of Speed
    Armors: Platemail+1
    Ammunition: Arrow+1 (17)
    Accessories: Ring of Swimming
    Items: Javelin of Lightning, Potion of Healing

Now Valygar practices his swordmanship in front of Edwin, warning him with a mean look that any evil deeds coming from his sorcery will not go unpunished.
    @Evinfuilt Hey I'll behave, I'll be good! :)

@LadyRhian Good to hear everything went all right :)
    @Evinfuilt

Alora would like to offer Keldorn her Ring of Regeneration for his Cloak of Elvenkind (and if he doesn't agree to the trade she will steal it off him and hide in it - though he will probably be able to find her by following the trail of candy wrappers)
This discussion has been closed.