Skip to content

Roleplaying Challenge: Ravenloft

Comments

• rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Awong124 said:

"I had a cat back in Baldur's Gate. He never ate mice. Fancy Feast was the only thing he ever touched."

Fancy Feast? pah! a common cat with common taste. mine insisted on only Dine Desire! (sad but true)

And someone, PLEASE find some magical rope to bind the halfling's hands together before she brings down any more chaos upon us!
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Cernd should cast entangle on Alora. The tree roots will surely bind her hands from future mischief.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Why's everybody picking on me?!
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505

Because if they don't stop you, there will be a fallen paladin on their hands.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited December 2012
    One??? :)
    Evinfuilt said:

Because if they don't stop you, there will be a fallen paladin on their hands.
    You can't control your temper and it's my fault? Someone needs to take a look in the mirror.
    I'm an Inquisitor, we're not known for being forgiving.
    I'm inquisitive and I'm very forgiving. In fact I'm going to forgive you for being Mr. Grumpy pants.
    It's his way. You should see him when instructing novices...
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Edwin scowls.

"Perhaps you simians can keep the childish bickering in check until after the enemies are dealt with?"

Edwin readies another magic missle.
    I agree with Edwin. You should all stop your childish bickering until we kill these smoke things.
    Ok people LadyRhian has been missing for two days. Any news? I hope she's not sick again and nothing happened to her father...
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Just sick. I woke up, and the world was spinning around and around, and around... So I went back to bed and tried to sleep it away. It worked partially, because I was still feeling dizzy, but I got up, ate something, drank a ton of water, and I seem to feel somewhat better now. Okay, let's finish this combat...
    Keldorn and Valygar take down a Wraith attacking Ajantis, which hits for 6 damage and a lost level. Kivan misses. Cernd attacks a Wraith going after Aerie and hits himself instead, for 7. Alora hits a Wraith going after Aerie, but doesn't kill it. Branwen finishes it off with a precise strike of her hammer, but it still hits Aerie as it goes down. Edwin fires off two magic missiles at another wraith taking on Aerie, but again, the damage isn't enough to take it down. It hits (Aerie takes two hits and loses a cleric and mage level each and 4 damage. Skie is also hit for 4 and a lost level, and she hits it back before Aerie's spell takes down the rest of the wraiths.

New levels and hit points- Keldorn Level 7, 70 hit points, Kivan, Level 8, 80 hp, Valygar Level 6, 66 hit points, Cernd Level 9, 65 hp, Ajantis Level 7, 63 hit points, Alora Level 5, 23 hit points, Branwen, Level 9 69 hp, Edwin Level 5, 21 hp, Aerie Level 6/7 14 hit points, Skie Level 5, 28 hp.
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    OOC: glad you're feeling better, LadyRhian.

IC: Branwen wipes her brow, as the wraiths disappear into little puffs of smoky malevolence...looking around as her companions moan and writhe and generally look quite as battered as fish...
    "Guess who forgot to memorize restoration spells this morning, gang?" *beams*
    ...seeing Aerie look even paler and more wan than usual she uses the staff of healing on her.
    Aerie looks a little better, getting back 12 hit points. She is now up to 26 of 33.
    OOC @LadyRhian glad you are feeling better; it is good to have you back.

IC Hooray, We won. Good job people. High fives! High fives!
    DM sez: Ooh boy... here we go...
    OOC Welcome back :) love to have a combat where I finish with fewer levels than when I started ;)
    Has been visualizing the party lining up to spank Alora with the flat of their weapons just for what she put them through with her ill-considered actions... Now, let's see what actually happens!
    LadyRhian said:

Has been visualizing the party lining up to spank Alora with the flat of their weapons just for what she put them through with her ill-considered actions... Now, let's see what actually happens!

OOC Hey, no fair! The DM's not supposed to put ideas in their heads!

LOL. Oops! ;)
    OOC Does Strahd need a new right hand? I can always apply for the job ;)
    We lived child... But we have no safety to rest till dawn, we must be even more alert. Let us find Gertrude and the chapel. Rest in the chapel would be safest.
  • MyvalMyval Member Posts: 127
    OOC: Good to here your back.

Cernd grumbles, holding onto the part of him where he had hit himself with the flaming blade. He glanced at the rather battered rest of the party, he goes and casts Cure serious wound on Ajantis. Then he cast cure light wound on Edwin.

"I would think the appropriate response from you, little rascal, would be a round of apologies to our companions." He told Alora, frowning at her, and gesturing to the injured crowd.

Not to mention all those who got seriously nerfed from level drain...
    edited December 2012
    Alora is very sorry.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited December 2012

OOC @LadyRhian glad you are feeling better; it is good to have you back.

IC Hooray, We won. Good job people. High fives! High fives!

*Leaves Alora hanging.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9QeUoPOi4

mlnevese said:

OOC Does Strahd need a new right hand? I can always apply for the job ;)

That can be taken in such a wrong way... Maybe Alora is interested in sneaking up to watch that too.

Evinfuilt said:

We lived child... But we have no safety to rest till dawn, we must be even more alert. Let us find Gertrude and the chapel. Rest in the chapel would be safest.

Why does Strahd even have a chapel in his own house if he's an undead abomination?
    Because he was still living when the castle was built?
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    If I was Strahd I would have desecrated it and turned it into something else.
This discussion has been closed.