Skip to content

Issue 1 of a Community Made Magazine

12346»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    CrevsDaaklolienThacoBell
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Anduin said:

Anduin's broken kneecap?

A great name but unfortunately a more truthful name would be Anduin's lost kneecaps, a common problem for most undead...

Did you look under your coffee cup? I hear they make great coasters.
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaaklolien
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Wow that is some familiar. Impressive.
    Does this re-animating done monthly basis? :o
    JuliusBorisov
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Teflon said:

Wow that is some familiar. Impressive.
    Does this re-animating done monthly basis? :o

That is the goal. Next issue is March 1.
    CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisovelminster
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    You would think that as often as I visit this forum I would have seen this, but nope. :) I wasn’t here much December-March. All I remember is some talk of the possibility of resurrecting the magazine. And here it is!

Wonderful job on this everyone!
    elminsterJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    @Ravenslight The first issue of the community magazine got a spotlight on the Beamblog - http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/02/the-familiar-excerpts-from-brand-new.html. I'd say there have been a few interesting articles on the Beamblog, both company and community-related, since the start of 2017. So don't forget to check the Beamblog as well ;)
    Ravenslightelminsterlolien
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    @Ravenslight

Check out wildsurge.ca for the latest issue and keep your eyes open in the next couple of days for the next installment which will be posted here first.
    Ravenslight
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 520
    I noticed that wildsurge.ca has gone offline - that's a shame.The Google Drive link here now has turned private too - does anyone still have the magazines and would be so kind as to share them?
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Isewein, I did happen to keep an archive of them... You should be able to download them from here (hopefully that was all of them):

Wild Surge - Beamdog Magazine, Issue 01 (Jan 2017) - 16 (Jun 2019) (~110MB zipped)

The team that put them together did a terrific job.

All the best
    Gus
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 520
    Thanks great to see them preserved. And kudos to the team indeed!