Since the number of mods I have created has reached the point where I have a dozen threads that require maintaining and need to compete with other threads at the same time for visibility, I have created this list of all the mods I have created in order to have a condensed thread where I can post notices for new updates or mods that don't need their own threads.
- My larger mods, namely NPC and kit mods will still maintain their threads in the case of news or updates, but my smaller mods will hopefully receive a little more attention here.
- I will not post anything on unfinished or concept mods in this post. Information on those can be found either in their own threads or on my site.
- I do not (directly) design or support mods for IWD:EE, PST:EE or any pre-EE Infinity Engine games, and have no plans for adapting my mods (this obviously applies to any kit, item or spell mods that I create) for any of the aforementioned engines. I do support EET, but only via assistance from others. Please don't ask for compatibility patches.
- Most of my mods have been designed using v2.0+ versions of EE. Therefore, they will probably not work for those still on v1.3. Again, please don't ask.
- Link to my mod site: https://artisans-corner.com/
Sirene - BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE
A lawful good female tiefling paladin of Ilmater. Banters, friendship, romance for both genders and a custom-designed kit.
Drake - BG:EE, SoD
A neutral good male human priest of Tyr with an irreverent and sarcastic attitude. Banters, friendship and original voicing.
Pai'Na - BG2:EE
A true neutral female half-drow hivemaster. An expansion of the original BG2 minor character with banters and friendship. No voicing.
Aura - BG:EE, SoD
A lawful good gnome artificer thief. Banters, friendship, quest, new items and hints towards a romance with a female PC.
The Artisan's Kitpack
This mod adds a collection of custom-made kits and reworks of existing kits for various classes and is a compilation of Arcane Archer, Pale Master, Mystic Fire, Hivemaster, Warhorn Shaman and Way of the Assassin.
Adds five new bard kits to the game, each with specialized custom bard songs. Additionally, a new store that sells bardic items is added to a BG2:EE install.
Way of the Assassin
A rework of the assassin kit, placing a greater emphasis on backstabbing at the expense of other thieving skills.
A ranged fighter kit with several missile-empowering innate abilities. A separate component for a fighter/mage kit of the same name and abilities is also available.
A necromancy-oriented sorcerer kit with several innate abilities.
An implementation of the 3e warlock as a semi-unique class.
A paladin kit with exceptional arcane powers.
A battle shaman kit.
Useful Plot Items
Adds useful abilities to three worthless plot items - Symbol of Amaunator, Shadow Dragon Wardstone and Mask of King Strohm III
Adds a new school of magic to the game. Play as a Shadow Adept with a selection of 100+ exclusive Shadow Weave spells, some with similarities with Weave magic while others are completely original. Shadow Magic is more powerful than regular magic but also dangerous as it drains the user's life force. Includes new kits with exclusive spells, items and familiars.
Artemius' House Rules
Assorted personalized tweaks that fit no particular category
Sarevok Animation Patch
Patches up all empty animations for Sarevok's model, allowing it to be used without crashing or disappearing models.