Skip to content

Tales of the Harbingers: Throne of the Undying

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Without missing a beat, Starlen says “Possibly, puppies, blue, and hello, Fiora!”

After exchanging some brief words, you all head out towards the tomb. Kaiser and Starlen lead the way, while Erica stays in the back. The journey doesn’t take long. Night is still fallen when you arrive at the tomb’s entrance. Erica dismounts and looks the entrance up and down, searching for a way to open the tomb. Eventually, she finds a small indentation in the stone, and she presses it. The entrance opens before you, and Erica says “Alright, remember what I said about being careful. Stay together and don’t touch anything you don’t know anything about. Places like this tend to have traps.”

With that, she nods to the siblings, who enter first. She follows after them.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "Maybe I should share point. I can sense evil and it is my calling to protect others"
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    May need a spot check
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Anduin said:

*A small cloaked shadow detaches itself from the trees and moves closer*

May need a spot check
    Ignatius scans the surroundings before entering the tomb. [Spot check, @Nimran?]

Besides having +4 to perception due to 18 WIS, Ignatius also has Darkvision, being an Aasimar. ;) Heh, heh, heh...
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Ignatius: Spot check: 15+4=19

As the group is about to enter, Ignatius catches sight of a fleeting shadow that should not be there.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Anduin said:

...Hail and well met. Can I enquire as to your purpose at my families tomb?

They really don't appreciate visitors as much as they should...

Ignatius says:

"A proper tomb houses the dead,
    Who have neither thoughts nor any sense.
    So contrary to what you've said,
    They should not mind our brief presence.

Little gnome, good gnome, now you go
    From whence you came, maybe homewards?
    For the only thing we are here to do
    Is, to your deceased, paying our regards."

Bluff check? :lol: