Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
I loved to see Deckard Cain, i wish that Blizzard makes non canon everything who happened between Cain and the Butterfly in the ACT 1 of D3.
I really wish that they go back to Diablo roots. How a sorcerer(ss) become better at casting fireball on Diablo?
Diablo 1 - Reading tomes
Diablo 2 - Investing skill points
Diablo 3 - Finding a bigger and sharper axe.
Diablo 4 - ??????????
I really hated that Diablo III has a lot of cooldowns and stats linked to gear. I love when powerful skills has his drawbacks and cost of gettin then. For eg, the Strongest Dark Magic on Dark Souls 2. Can deal massive damage (dlc spoilers below)
- Requires 4 Attenument slots. So you could have easily 100+ Dark Orbs or be able to cast Climax
- Require high STATS, mainly FHT
- Costs all souls and only does significant damage if you sacrifice at least 5k souls
- Require a long quest in a covenant
- Require facing DarkLurker, the strongest boss VS hex in the game
This skill on D3 would be just a skill that everyone gets at a specific level, no effor required, deals 50000% of the sharpness of your axe in damage and had 180 seconds cooldow
n On D2, would be a high level skill that requires a lot of investments in synergies to deal massive damage and his effectiveness will depend the mob and situation.