Skip to content

[Released] Black Hearts - BG1

Comments

• JohnBobJohnBob Member Posts: 191
    Hello !

The area are the same on both game, to be sure I have tested on BGEE without SoD and it seem to work.

If you have the chance to do a quick test with a new game and use console to jump in AR2800 and verify if it's your save that is corrupted or else.
  • IncrementisIncrementis Member Posts: 61
    JohnBob wrote: »
    Hello !

The area are the same on both game, to be sure I have tested on BGEE without SoD and it seem to work.

If you have the chance to do a quick test with a new game and use console to jump in AR2800 and verify if it's your save that is corrupted or else.

Yes, I tested it as you mentioned and the hidden cave is accessible with a new playthrough.
    This means that the savefile is most likely corrupt.

At the very least, this will help others facing the same problem check if it's a corrupted save file and hopefully motivate a new playthrough.
    Okay, feel free to keep bug-reporting, it's always helpful !
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 619
    Not really a bug but a typo, the mod always talks about the 'Eversong tavern", but in English it's the "Elfsong tavern".
    edited July 8
    Graion Dilach spotted this some months ago, so it's already corrected here.

But thanks anyway, it's the only text correction for now, if you see something else don't hesitate !
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 619
    JohnBob wrote: »
    Graion Dilach spotted this some months ago, so it's already corrected here.

But thanks anyway, it's the only text correction for now, if you see something else don't hesitate !
    Perfect then. 😀
    There is an issue with the Cursed Mirror quest.
    For more information, see the spoiler content.
    The quest suggests per dialogue that there is an optional way to complete the quest without killing Presfiel.
    I tried the following as there was no hint.
    1. blind spell
    2. remove curse

I even tried reading the Presfield dialogue backwards, hoping to get some clues(I thought maybe it was some kind of mirror writing).

Since those things didn't work, I killed her, but after that I was curious enough to check out the walkthrough.

It says: "If your protagonist is a cleric (single-, dual-, or multi-class),..., you learn that Presfiel is posessed by a demon, and you can choose a dialog option to perform a ritual to drive it out."

My main character is a priest of Tempus, but there is no option of performing an excorcism.
    nfcya1vuev7i.png

suggestion: If the immersion or story is not compromised with this suggestion, a curse removal spell should also work. The spell is very rare among wizards and a priest, if I'm not mistaken, must be at least level 5 to possess the spell.

Blackhearts version is 1.0.2

edited July 14
    Hello @Incrementis,

Actually, if you have Viconia, Yeslick or Ajantis with you the dialog work fine.

But if you are alone (even if you are Cleric) or don't have them in the party, you don't get the reply option.

Do you think you can do some edit with Near Infinity and replace ?

~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Gender([PC],Female)~ + @3146 + pr5.4
    ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Gender([PC],Male)~ + @3147 + pr5.5

- [PC]

by

- Player1

~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Gender(Player1,Female)~ + @3146 + pr5.4
    ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL) Gender(Player1,Male)~ + @3147 + pr5.5

It's just an idea after a quick look, if you're willing to give it a quick try.

But maybe it's something else. in the meantime I am gonna look further

After verification, changing [PC] to Player1 is working !

There are four Gender occurrences to replace in the DLG

If you can confirm that it work also on your side ?

Post edited by JohnBob on
    edited July 15
    @JohnBob

I did the following in NI and it didn't work:
    1. Navigated into the file WIPRESFI.dlg and looked at "Response trigger 4, 5, 14 and 15". The warning displayed can be found in the next image below
    dklgw4c4bd4b.png
    2. Changed PC to Player1 in all "Response trigger" and updated them. An error occurred, see next image and the file was saved.
    below.
    lo845orlo7ss.png
    3. Added into the EA.IDS file Player1 and saved the file
    aimaz5mg60a6.png
    The error has disappeared, but a warning is now displayed.
    x3pcgl2xh1pk.png
    4. I started the game and loaded the save file

EDIT:
    I realized that it should not be Gender([Player1],MALE) but Gender(Player1,MALE) and the same for FEMALE, but it didn't change anything.

The warning says that a script is missing. Do you also have the warning in NI and do you know which script is meant?
    Post edited by Incrementis on
    edited July 15
    - First, don't modify EA.ids it's absolutly not needed !

- The warning is normal since
    "Player1"

should be
    Player1

without
    ""

It's better without "" but it work anyway

At the end your DLG need to look like on the screenshot.

And the reply option should appear.
    ujprddt7qdo6.png

Each time you modify one block you need to click on update once you have modified the four blocks.

Save your change ! (Then refresh Near Infinity to verify that your changes are well saved)

You should have zero warning this way.
    zpbe8qabrg95.png
    Thank you for the detailed HowTo.
    Removing the quotes solved the problem as you suggested.
    This allowed me to check whether a successful test was possible and the dialog option is now available.
    ocw19au9qckr.png
    Ok, correction merged for the fork.

Changelog in progress :

- One version for all games using cpmvars
    - Correct typos for [WIillase.d and WIPORTAL.d](https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1208723/#Comment_1208723)
    - Remove [duplicate scripts](https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1206781/#Comment_1206781)
    - Update WeiDU
    - Add InfinityAutoPackager thanks to AL|EN
    - Add metadata and label for Project Infinity
    - Traify [four forgotten lines](https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1208757/#Comment_1208757)
    - Chinese translation
    - Typo [in WIillase.d](https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1209004/#Comment_1209004)
    - Correct DLG name on creatures (WIRWBARB.cre, WIRWBKG2.cre and WIRWTHIF.cre)
    - Correct different ressources for EET and BGEE (WISW1H06.itm, WISW1H05.itm, WISW1H03.itm, and WISW1H02.itm)
    - cpmvars for WI0004.wed (unused but just in case)
    - Correct misplaced items on creatures (WIAMARAN.CRE, WIDRYAD1.CRE, WIDRYAD2.CRE, WIFIRGIA.CRE, WIILLAS1.CRE, WINERYS.CRE, WIRWTHIF.CRE, and WISPID02.CRE)
    - Change [PC] to Player1 for wipresfi.d [PC] seem to [ not working well with GENDER)](https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1209271/#Comment_1209271)
    edited July 18
    Good evening,

I came across a small typo while playing through.
    The correct name is Artin instead of Artim(At least the NPC name is Artin).
    j34dxcklib5a.png
    f3vocuoru9vc.png

qy8zcorgh4lj.png

Hello,

I am not quite sure if this is intented or not:
    Nerys' position is much further away than appears intended in terms of role-playing (see screenshot).
    In my opinion, the distance between Illasera and Nerys is about 10 meters and considering that the bar is crowded and the conversation should take place in a more private setting, a shorter distance between these two characters would make sense.
    This is just a roleplaying suggestion because it felt to me like Nerys was yelling at Illasera and Illasera was talking in a yelling manner so that Nerys could hear the conversation.
    In my mind it was hilarious and I enjoyed the thought, but I'm assuming that's not intentional?

lcadsmidi4di.png

Please don't feel offended about my criticism.
    I really like this mod and wouldn't engage with it at this level if I didn't like it.

• IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 545
    edited July 20
    Thank you for the EET update! I hope @AWizardDidIt comes back and sees it. Am I correct to understand that that version on GitHub includes the ToB add-on patch already?
    edited July 21
    @Incrementis,

Typos corrected thanks !

About Illasera and Nerys, it would be nice if youcould give me details about the exact moment it happen ?

@Isewein

Yes.

For those wondering, the mod automatically installs the BG2 part if game is EET.

And if the game is BG2EE only, a second componant is available to add only the bg2ee part.
    @JohnBob

"About Illasera and Nerys, it would be nice if youcould give me details about the exact moment it happen ?"
    I no longer have the save files. The following is all I can say:
    This happens in the Elfsong Tavern in BG City.
    I can't remember if it was right before or after killing Riezen.

I tried to find the exact moment when this happens by following the line of dialogue I posted earlier.

The Line in screenshot can be found in the BHBG1script.tra ( @3011 ).
    The dialogue file is WInerys.d ( @3011 ):
    CHAIN WInerys ne8.30
    	@3011 EXTERN WIillase il8.6

Here is a screenshot found in NI regarding the conversation Tree where this happens
    of3kwid7rqlh.png
    I don't know if this helps, but that's all I can think of at the moment, unless you or someone else has an idea for a better approach.
    edited July 21
    Without knowing how to start the exact moment, I can't test any workaround unfortunatly. (And I don't have the time to play the mod from the beginning.)

If I am not mistaking before you go visit Nerys, Illasera say to you :
    "Go look into this Nerys and see if she can point you in the right direction. I will remain here, if you have other questions."

And add this journal entrie :
    "Black Hearts

Our next lead is a Harper woman by the name of Nerys. Our best hope is that she might have a lead as to the location of this Harper assassin, Riezen Darkeyes. She may be found in the Three Old Kegs inn in northern Baldur's Gate."

Then you can meet Nerys to the Three Old Kegs for the first time ?

Then after some adventure...

Can you confirm that after talking with the "Image of Illasera" a cutscene teleport Neyris and your party to the Elfsong Tavern ?
    And then you have to initiate the dialog with Illasera by yourself ?

@JohnBob

"Can you confirm that after talking with the "Image of Illasera" a cutscene teleport Neyris and your party to the Elfsong Tavern ?
    And then you have to initiate the dialog with Illasera by yourself ?
    "

I reloaded an older safe and it took me a while to confirm, and yes, after visiting Neyri's home, "Image of Illasera" appears. The group and Neyris have a “cutscene teleport” (see image). The diary entry is also there, as you mentioned.
    ue8fa2pw9pd9.png
    Ok, nice thanks for taking the time to double check !

I am gonna add this block to Elfsong Tavern area script :
    IF
    	Global("BHBG1Quest","GLOBAL",8)
    	Global("BHBG1QuestJOworkaround","%EBaldursGate_ElfsongTavern_L1%",0)
    THEN
    	RESPONSE #100
    		ActionOverride("WIillase",MoveToPointNoInterrupt([444.774]))
    		SetGlobal("BHBG1QuestJOworkaround","%EBaldursGate_ElfsongTavern_L1%",1)
    END

So right after she send you to see Nerys for the first time, she should move near the place your party and Nerys will appears after the cutscene.

Do you remember what happens after the dialog between, Neryis, Illasera and you at the Elfsong Tavern ?

Illasera stay or leave the area ? (It's to be sure that her next interaction don't need her to be at the original emplacement)
    edited July 21
    After accepting the quest to the hidden gorge north of the city of BG, they stay there, but after completing the quest, only Illasera is left in her original position, but Neyris is no longer, as she was waiting outside the Dakon tavern with a message. That's what Illasera will tell the party.
    Afterwards, the party will find out that Neyris has been kidnapped. When party returns to Illasera, Illasera is still in the right place near the bar and will give some clues on how to find Neyris.

After finding Neyris and returning to Illasera, Illasera is still in the same position and Neyris is not present in the Elfsong Tavern. I assume this is intentional.
    This is where I am at the moment of this mod, so at this stage of progress I can't say if Neyris will ever return to the tavern.
    Ok, thanks for the precisions.

I'm hesitating between leaving her at the same place (next to Nerys) or sending her back to her original location after Nerys departure.

When you've made more progress in the story, if it's important for Illasera to be near the bar, let me know.
  • Holden1Holden1 Member Posts: 18
    Hi there, and thanks for making this mod which I'm very eager to try out.

I got an installation error on Weidu, which indicates the following:

ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'
    Resource [AR0226.are] not found in KEY file:
    [./chitin.key]
    Stopping installation because of error.

Any idea on how I can get around this? Thanks for any help anyone can provide!
    @Holden1

What game ? (EET or BGEE)
    What version of the mod do you use ?
    What is your weidu.log ?
    Sorry...

I'm installing on EET, and I'm using Black Hearts 1.02. I'm installing a ton of mods, but this was pretty early on in my list. Weidu below:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Enable empty container module - Highlight empty containers in gray instead of cyan: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #6 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #7 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #8 // Enable time step module - Advance 1 game tick on keypress: v0.10.2.1-alpha
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #10 // Update portrait Picker: 22.01.3
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: v5.0.3
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE/HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.3
    ~BGGO/BGGO.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGGO for EET, BGT, BGEE, BG2EE, ToB and Tutu: v3.1
    ~DRUIDGROVEMAKEOVER/SETUP-DRUIDGROVEMAKEOVER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Druid Grove Area Visual Makeover
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Enter lighting values manually: v3.1
    ~ACEALTMUSIC/SETUP-ACEALTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGII Alternate Soundtrack
    ~JAHEIRARECAST/JAHEIRARECAST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Jaheira Recast: Character Sounds -> Use BG1+BG2 Character Sounds: v3.0
    ~JAHEIRARECAST/JAHEIRARECAST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Jaheira Recast: Dialog Voiceover: v3.0
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v10.0
    ~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v10.0
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 19
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 19
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v7
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v7
    ~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v7
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v12.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skip Korlasz's Dungeon: v12.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v12.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // SoD Ending: jastey's Tweaks -> Revised Full Version: v12.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v12.1
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v12.1
    ~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v11.4
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Tougher Balthazar: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Tougher Demogorgon: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Tougher Gromnir: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Tougher Yaga-Shura: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.28
    ~ASCENSION/ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.28
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Give Sarevok his armor, helm, and sword -> Equipped: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Clean-up Quests -> Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests): v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Clean up the town folk chatter with regard to Sarevok: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Clean up the wounded from the thieves' maze: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Elminster makes an appearance outside of the Ducal Palace: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House near Ducal Palace: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #71 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Cabin in High Hedge: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #72 // Duke Eltan's reward option: Gray house in NW Beregost: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Duke Eltan's reward option: House across from Flaming Fist compound: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add Waves of Refugees to Baldur's Gate: v2.4
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd): v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #51 // Valygar Romance ToB, by Kulyok: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #52 // Minsc. Takes. A Bath, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #53 // Nizidramanii'yt's Vanity, by Thimblerig: v15
    ~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v15
    ~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Classic Version (faithful restoration of cut content from the original game): v2
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: 27
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 27
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at their stronghold (Five Flagons): Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: Beta_7
    ~SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE
    ~TIDINGS/SETUP-TIDINGS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Dark Tidings: 2.2
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse Area: v16.3
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper -> Original version: Ugh and Jumper are inside the cave.: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #4 // The Lost Son: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #5 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses hut near Thalantyr in High Hedge.: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // The Great Carlini: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // Fangirls: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #11 // The Serpents of Abbathor -> Tweaked version: quest can be finished in BG1.: 5.2
    ~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #12 // A Halfling among the Eyeless: 5.2
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 4.3
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 4.3
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 4.3
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 4.3
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // EEEE: Xan's New Grove (new items in Mulahey's cave): 4.3
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 4.3
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 4.3
    ~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 4.3
    ~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 15
    ~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v4.5
    ~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Character Portraits -> Give portraits to all characters added from this mod: v4.5
    ~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #4 // Add More Pickpocketable Items: v4.5
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v19
    edited July 21
    No problem.

Hum, I think you install the BG1 version on EET...
    (There is a mod for BGEE and another one (the same) but adapted to EET, it's a little confusing)

Can you try again with the master here ? (Or direct Download link if you are not familiar with github) and tell me if it work ?

By the way, what version do you use for Aerie in BGEE ?

There is no version number in your weidu.log
    SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE

Be carefull if you have installed the old version not compatible EET, it will not work.

Last Aerie in BGEE release compatible EET and BGEE is here.
    OMG thank you so much. It worked. I had no idea there were separate versions for each. THANK YOU!
    By the way, I checked my Aerie install, and it's the older version (1.1) but the readme confirms EET compatibility and the install went fine. Hopefully that's sufficient. Thanks again!
    edited July 21
    @Holden1

The older version is compatible but only if installed on BGEE before EET.

I am pretty sure the mod will not work installed after EET, but it should not cause major issue to your game. (you will just miss the Aerie in BGEE content)

To summarize :

Old version V1.1, need to be installed on BGEE before merging the game with EET

New version 2.5, can be installed on BG2EE after EET.

Sorry for the bad news...
    Oh, that is too bad. Actually I remember doing that in my previous run, and I thought I'd downloaded the latest one. Argh...looks like I will have to go back to the beginning. At least the Black Hearts issue has been solved though, which was my main concern. Thanks!