Skip to content

[Released] Black Hearts - BG1

12345679»

Comments

• DraikenWeAreDraikenWeAre Member Posts: 113
    @megrimlock I doubt it's ADN as while I'm aware of the issues with Temnix mods ingeneral, me and a friend of mine worked on it to remove the bugs we found so the mod was actually playable and usable , and so far it's had no issue with any of my mods present.

Though what you said about the blue circle highlights somthing to me, if you check on the modlist I have a mod called wl_summons which allows summoned creatures to travel from one area to another with the party but it first says "ready to travel" above the summoned creatures head which when I entered Feldpost it went and said so above Illasera's head , and i reloaded to before entering feldpost and still the same thing.

Additionally when trying to make her leave the area without moving the party, it says "familiars and followers cannot leave without following the party" ;something like that in words.

I've never played this mod before, so I don't know if I get to fight alongside her as a temp companion, but I feel if that's so the script is triggering when entering Feldpost and then maybe wl_summons enhances that so she travels with the party.

Luckly Wl_summons is close to the last mod I have so I'll test uninstalling that and seeing whar happens, because I'm really just not in the mood for a long uninstall and reinstall of this mod.
    @megrimlock Confirmed, It's incompatibility with wl_summons , I'm getting that perma Blue circle effect you mentioned but she didn't join the party anymore.

So it's obviously whatever is causing that perma blue circle effect which is *somthing* trying to add her as a temp NPC.

Maybe @Allbrother (maker of summonsfow) can give some possible insight to this, which will make it easier for @AWizardDidIt so sort it out.
    @megrimlock Confirmed, It's incompatibility with wl_summons , I'm getting that perma Blue circle effect you mentioned but she didn't join the party anymore.

So it's obviously whatever is causing that perma blue circle effect which is *somthing* trying to add her as a temp NPC.

Maybe @Allbrother (maker of summonsfow) can give some possible insight to this, which will make it easier for @AWizardDidIt so sort it out.
  • megrimlockmegrimlock Member Posts: 40
    If Summons Trigger Fog of War (which I believe is WI_summmons) is the culprit that's good to know, since I've used that mod before in a small install but not a large install - I was however thinking of adding it to large installs in future.
    edited April 6
    @megrimlock btw I discovered a fix (temporarily for until the bug is addressed) so if you install this mod and install summonsfow after.

Go to the backup of wl_summons folder and replace wiillase.cre,wiillas1.cre and illasera.cre in the override with the ones in the backup.

If you're doing a big install of mods though like you're saying you want to , you'll need to install summonsfow last or close to last as the backup folder contains the previous state of what modded the files last.

So doing summonsfow install early and removing it's files from override, will just mess up your install sequence nullifying a great number of mods affects on those files.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 880
    I thought that I would mention that I've been unable to install the "BG2 Patch" in my BG2EE game (mac version).