Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Hard luck @Borco We live and learn. or rather die and learn. :(
    GoturalStummvonBordwehrlolienCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Blackraven Hard Luck.
    Blackraven
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Killed Melissan. Two bugs: first, Melissan teleported on top of me, occupying the same spot and locking me in place. Still managed to survive that, but the second bug is an old one I've had in other EET installs: Melissan delivers a non-Ascension vanilla line, instantly regenerates, and teleports away. CTRL-Y fixes it.

The run was pretty standard solo no-reload fare. This won't be as in-depth as most runs, but I'll explain the mechanics.
    StummvonBordwehrFlashburnCrevsDaak
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305

Next up is the Coalition Camp invasion. The skeleton allies from the lich make spectacular tanks against the trolls of the first wave; the mages of the second wave fall to Arrows of Dispelling and Acid Arrows; we disable the clerics of the third wave with multiple pre-cast Web spells; and the final wave is a guaranteed win as long as you keep one of two named allies alive, as they become immortal once the final wave arrives (we still pitch in with disablers and arrows).

@semiticgod I've found that immortality no longer works for me in v2.5 - which character are you relying on for that?
    Wise_Grimwald
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Grond0: No idea. I forget their names. Maybe I didn't actually have any immortal allies during that fight (my screenshots don't seem to mention their names; I'm not sure if they were even there), but it made little difference either way. Dosia rested me enough to give me plenty of disablers to combine with Greater Malison, and we had strong damage output thanks to Corinth's Bow and our many Acid Arrows. The last wave was mostly unconscious shortly into the battle.
    Grond0Wise_Grimwaldlolien
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Another day at the office for you @semiticgod? Congrats! I haven't read all of it yet, but I found the part on SoD very insightful.
    @Flashburn, condolences man, overconfidence is a common trap to fall into. Hope to see you back in action soon!
    StummvonBordwehrsemiticgoddessAerakarGotural