Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• BorcoBorco Member Posts: 190
    @aldain I'm glad Hubbleport persevered despite all the trials! And note that I'm really enjoying the run. What an adventure!

Keep it steady!

GoturalBlackraven
  • BorcoBorco Member Posts: 190

Gilyn, CN Elven Bounty Hunter (fifth BG1 report)

Gilyn and his war party have made good progress. I'll summarize here, highlighting for every quest the most eventful moments.

I admire your thoroughness! Great work!

GoturalAerakarBlackraven
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 5,369
    Borco said:

Here's the inventory screen for the record (honestly, I have no idea what that wierd THAC0 numbers mean).

Presumably a result of using arrows of explosion - which automatically hit.

GoturalCorey_RussellCrevsDaak
  • semiticgodsemiticgod Member, Moderator Posts: 13,668
    @Serg_BlackStrider: There's going to be an SCS v32? I thought the mod was more or less done!

What kind of improvements? Bugfixes and tweaks, or new changes to AI?

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,210
    Wow looks awesome! Personally I'm very interested in the inclusion of IWDEE spells... I never used IWDification because I considered it unfair to use spells that enemies don't have access to. But that's about to change :)

@aldain, condolences. Like @Serg_BlackStrider I thoroughly enjoyed your run with Hubblepot. Hope to see your new character soon.

Serg_BlackStriderGotural