Skip to content

Request Modfile for Android IWDEE 2.5.17.0

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Xhoblaim, For the console, if you single press on the 'Journal Icon' beside in the lower right hand corner. This should bring up the console. You can then either use the box at the top to give money/XP/or travel somewhere. Touch the bottom console text box and it should bring up the keyboard and to allow you to type in the various CLUA commands that are available. To exit out of the console, Long press on the Journal Icon.

For the claws, the file above should change the wolf claws to Spectral Fangs in the weapon slots of Sylvannus when she changes to the wolf form.

I have just realised that you may not have the latest saved game. I will attach that and see if that is any better.

Gus
  • XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    @Gusinda what are the commands for the console? Like how do I create items etc.? I tried with what gamefaqs told me, but that's for PC and I must be missing something..cuz I keep failing lol.
    Hi @Xhoblaim, the console should work just like the PC. The command for creating an item should be:

C:CreateItem("BAG31")

Just replace BAG31 (Bag of Holding) for the item code that you want. The old method use to have CLUAConsole, which didn't work in earlier v2 games but I thought it now worked again (haven't tried it as I have my system setup for C:. I think you also need to capitalise where required (although it might not be necessary for the item code text).

Hope it works for you.
    Gus
    @Gusinda woot! Thanks! Now I can make what want (for the most part). I wonder if any of the mods installed have extra items. If so, any idea how I would get a item code list? if not, may have to make the items.

Many of the armors in game I would love to recolor lol. This game has a thing for yellow and orange.

On another note, I'm in the middle of building the ultimate spellcaster. Viktor is gonna be the greatest lich ever..but first, I gotta figure out how to give him shadow weave spells, regular spells and priest spells (with druid spells also).. is this possible? ???

Closest I've gotten was my character Vox.. he's a dual class from a shadow adept to a cleric. Problem is, the spells from the cleric book suck compared to the druid book and I haven't been able to cast or learn a spell for the adept without crashing to some degree.. so I'm thinking maybe we can just stuff the spells in one book..
    @Xhoblaim, not aware of any way to bring up an item list using Android. I use EEKeeper/NearInfinity to find the item codes that mods might have...

Also not aware of anyway without proper programming (and I am not that good) for on the fly learning. If you know which spells you want to give Viktor, then we might be able to allocate them in them in a saved game and change the spell from Druid to Cleric itself for casting them. Also might be able to give the Shadow Adept normal spells, haven't tried it but you never know. I will see what might happen.

Gus
    @Gusinda cool beans ?. Well I'll get to work on that list of spells. I primarily want the shadow weave spells (all) and all the "IWD only" attack spells like Ice Lance and Otilukes Freezing Sphere. The "priest" side would simply have the additional attack spells that the druid/shaman would have like: call lightning, smashing wave, spirit fire etc..

That way he will have ANY spell at his disposal. Primarily attack spells only... So for his def, he will have to rely on item buffs.

Also a concern I have with this idea would be spellbook space. How many spells can be memorized per page? ? I'm sure some pages will be short and others may hit the limit.. hope this works.
    @Xhoblaim, gave it a quick go and was able to add the spells on a Cleric/Shadow Adept without any probs...
    Only tried low level spells initially but he (Half-Orc who spec in daggers) was able to cast Shadow Magic, Normal, Clerical and Druidic spells. I think that there are 24 per page (don't quote me) but I wonder out loud whether Bubb's spells list would work. It wont at the moment due to not being 2.5 compatible but when it is, it might be something to look at.

Gus
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda Here's a save with Viktor. See if you can apply that spell setup to him. He has most of the spells already.

Bubbs list is looking good. Would be a nice addition.
    edited November 2018
    Hi @Xhoblaim, to get Viktor to be the master caster, he will need to start life as a Shadow Adept so that he get the scripting behind the scenes... I can do that here if you wish as I see your are at the start of the game. The only thing would be which spells you would like from the Druid and Mage classes. I can add those to the books.

Gus

Edit: Ignore the above... forgot to reset the levels to 0. Attached is a tester save. I have added various Druid only/Shadow Adept/Mage (and of course all Clerical) spells and increased the amount memorised for each level. I selected some randoms for testing (so you would prob want to reselect and have a little snooze), so I just need to know the actual ones you want etc.
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda alrighty, still workin the list. Slight small setback though, the spell animation issue slows me down.. significantly. Gotta read through each spell txt to be sure I'm gettin the right ones. Makes me sleepy lol. That being said, it's gonna take a sec for me to get them all down.

What we have so far looks promising. Is it possible to set the cast animation to like that of the shadow weave spells, for all spells? Also, can you color the armors he's got black? This game has a thing for ugly variations of the color orange for armors, it's cringe-worthy ?. Since I'mma make a spell list, clear his spell books, both priest and mage spells. Only spells he will have will be the ones listed. To prevent having so many spells that I start to lose my mind lmao. Oh yeah, can you reduce his health a bit .

Btw, how does that "Wind Walk" spell work? Can it teleport you anywhere (like into fog areas also). Shadow weave has a teleport spell but it's restricted to line of sight (boooooring).
    @Xhoblaim, trying to work out those animation probs. It occurs in a new install as well with a new char. I would like to say it is a conflict with a mod but it is the only mod installed.

I don't think I would be able to do the animation change for the spells. That would take an eternity that way I do it. If I could work out an automated method then there may be some leeway but I don;t know enough about the inner workings.

Can try and change his armour colourings. Cause he is a tester his health is certaily high. It was due to being levelled up twice. Can fix! Not sure how Wind Wlk works. Never used it in a proper game. I don't think there are any spells that can teleport into unexplored areas. You could try Farsight and see if that would allow the move.

Clearing the spell book is no probs except that you would still likely end up with all the clerical spells (although not memorised) in the scroll.

Gus
    @Gusinda hmm, well the spell animation issues came after that lil fix you had me drop in the override if I remember right.

That's fine with spells.
    The farsight idea is genius. Dunno why I didn't think to try that ??.

It's hurts to hear this.. but thank you. Just do what you can bro.. ?
    edited November 2018
    Right, I have kept that file each time (part of the install process auto copies it). Will try again without and see what happens!

Edit: OK, did a complete reinstall without the file. Might be not understanding the problem. Would you be able to explain exactly what is happening. Is it the complete animation gone for the Shadow spells?

Gus
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda Spell list 1, shadow weave:

Book 1: Shadow missile, shadow veil, bitter cold touch, identify, mesmerize

Book 2: Shadow walk, Dark mirage, night terrors, ghostly visage

Book 3: Shadowblast, void edge
    Book 4: Summon shadow, wall of black flame

Book 5: Nightshade, void blast
    Book 6: Black rose
    Book 7: Sword of the night

Spell list 2, Mage spells:

Book 1: Burning hands, Mynocs irresistible appeal
    Book 2: Knock, Snillocs Snowball swarm
    Book 3: Lance of disruption
    Book 4: Morde Force Missiles
    Book 5: Vortex
    Book 6: Otilukes freezing sphere, chain lightning
    Book 7: Suffocate, Seven eyes
    Book 8: Mynocs wild recuperation

This is all I have for the the mage side of the spells. I would have listed more shadow spells higher than book 7, but I don't know the names of the ones I want. Would it be possible to make a toon with just those spells (lvl 7+) so I can read which I need? The idea is to have at least 3 spells per book that I use. Also, with the Vortex spell, I forget if it's possible to edit it's scripting.. it keeps running away lmao. It would be awesome if it attacked my enemies rather than run. If not I may have to pick another spell. I'll get started on these cleric/shaman spells now.

Edit: Replace the Shadowblast spell with Impose. It's one of the spells effected. Also forgot to mention the stun issue with vortex, can that be removed? Or am I stuck being stuck? ?
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda As far as I can see, the spells I'm goin for are pretty much the Avenger spellbook. Has every spell I need, but if you need specifics, here's a quick rundown:
    Book 1: Spirit ward, sunscorch, curse
    Book 2: Writhing fog, web, resist fire and cold (50% dmg reduced, not resistance increase. I somehow have both on one character ??)
    Book 3: Call lightning, storm shell, cloud burst
    Book 4: thorn spray, produce fire, crashing wave
    Book 5: Spike stones, mass cause light wounds, static charge (if you can)
    Book 6: Whirlwind, entropy shield, spiritual wrath
    Book 7: any 3 spells will do. I don't have a character high enough to view the spells in this list soooo... Go crazy ??

Note: The only spell in this list with animation issues is the writhing fog one. So I'm thinking of what to replace it with still..
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda only certain spells are missing the animation. Also, the spell still "works" in a sense.. but theres no animation, but the spell effects still occur. As well as it being only certain spells that are affected. (Take shadowblast for example, it works, just no animation)
    edited November 2018
    Hi @Xhoblaim, I think I have found the problem. Had to remove 'A Frosty Journey: The IWDEE Kitpack' as it was the problem child. In my testing I had animation but very quick. Turns out the spell I was using to test with had a casting time of 1...

Anyway try this and hopefully the spells you selected didn't come from any of the kits in the Kitpack. The shape change and Bat Familiar are still good.

Will have a look and see what I can do with the spells for Viktor.

Gus

Edit: Files deleted. Update below.
    @Gusinda yup! Fixed! ?? Thanks man.
    @Xhoblaim, good to hear.

Attached are updates for the saved game. There are two, one having all the levl 8 and 9 spells. Don't use this to play and level up Viktor as it will go into a never ending search for level 8/9 spells to add (there are none). The only way out is to crash the game. No probs in using it to test the spells though.

The other one is the play game. You can use this and level up no probs. The only thing I would say is that when you level up, it is likely to reset the Cleric spells to show all...

The other file is an update for you override folder. It sets the armour to Black, although his cloak will show through and display those colours first.

Gus
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda ok here's the rundown for the mage spells...
    Book 8: Negastorm, Shars Mantle, Mynocs irresistible appeal
    Book 9: Shadowdragon breath, relentless assault, death mark

He's gonna need his spell slots redone as I can't seem to use all the slots. For the priest spells, wasn't able to see but only 3 spells for lvl 7 but, that lightning storm spell (storm of vengence I think) is a must. Wan Moore ting! Will need the sanctuary spell in my innates ?

Edit: disregard the SoV spell
    Post edited by Xhoblaim on
    @Xhoblaim, attached is the updated saved game with the 8-9 spells. Couldn't find Mynocs irresistible appeal, is that the right name for it?

Not sure what is meant by couldn't use the spell slots either. Does this mean the slots in the mage book or on the world action bar?

Yeah sorry about the Priest spells. If you levelup, all the priest spells should become viewable. I put those three in because they were Druid only spells.

Gus
    @Gusinda the spell slots thing, when trying to memorize my spells, some slots will remain empty. And yes, Mynocs irresistible appeal is the spellshaper spell (lvl8 I think) that restores used spells.

Ahhh forgot to lvl lol
    @Xhoblaim, spell found. 'Mynocs irresistible appeal' is a level 1 spell which hopefully you should have. Would you like to chose another? Tried adding the spells and having a rest; seemed to fill all the slots but it was only a quick test. You will find that you have double the normal amount of spells. Thought you might like to carry lots. If not, I can remove the effect (both Cleric and Mage).

Gus
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda I figured it out, the spell was "wild recuperation" not "irresistible appeal". Apparently it's name got a change in my spell book lol. All the slots are working now. I wouldn't mind a few extra slots but, just a few (like 2 slots per).
    @Gusinda ok bro, I keep forgetting to ask you and now it's irritating the hell outta me ?, can you plz remove the glow from shields? It always the same color, it doesn't match, and it's driving me nuts ?. Like a box with a corner where the lines don't touch ???
    @Xhoblaim, here is the updated save. I will see what can happen about the shields. There has also been an update to Shadow Magic that will be in the next upload.

For the spell slots, I had already doubled the amount which will happen automatically when you level up. You might find problems down the track if you try to add more (particularly with the lower level spells).

Gus
    @Xhoblaim, here is the update (Shadow Magic .36). Have a look in the char creation menu at multiclasses (Cleric/Mage for example) and you will see something similar to what you have here. You might even want to change to that one based upon the special clerical spells. We can add other standard spells in.

Magic shields should no longer glow (care of Tweaks Anthology).

Enjoy
    Gus
    edited November 2018
    @Gusinda ok here's a save with some armors that could use a lil makeover. In the save there are 2 Viktors. One has the armors in the top row of his inventory, these armors I would like colored the same as his primary color (pweez ?). There's also some white robes there as well, for these and the shadow robes I would like to not only change their color, but give them a cool glow effect as well (if possible). Ok, for the white robes, just color them white....ish. that way when adding the glow, which will be white as well, can pulse a lil bit brighter than the robes. For the shadow robes, pretty much the same thing just in reverse. Keep the color I mentioned above though, just add the dark glow (can be dark purple if a blackish won't work).

THEN! ??

Is it possible to give the robes the option to change looks? It worked in bg2ee with the Vecna robes so I'm hoping it works here too. If not, will have to make those shadow robes caped.

None of this is important so if you can, cool. If not, no biggie ? I just wanna look awesome ?????
    @Xhoblaim, some RL and other gaming stuff got in the way. Hopefully I should finish your colour changes today.

Gus
    @Xhoblaim, have a quick look here. I made it so that any armour that is placed on Viktor (the first one at this stage) will use the his colours (unless he changes colour of course). See whether this works for you. If not, we can do it the other way. Haven't done the cloaks yet.

Gus