Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    When I saw the barrels take damage I realized something was going on and decided to hold off on any more Skull Traps, and also refrain from using any Lances of Disruption that were aimed anywhere near the barrels. I assume any source of fire damage would instantly end the game.
    BlackravenWise_GrimwaldCrevsDaakArvia
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    bug 1: going to watchers keep makes the lead party member remove from the map... this is a game breaking bug so I may have to restart
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    ussnorway wrote: »
    bug 1: going to watchers keep makes the lead party member remove from the map... this is a game breaking bug so I may have to restart

I think this is a SCS v32 component that makes Watcher's Keep accessible only at the beginning of ToB. I had the same problem with Amahoro, but she could visit the keep in ToB.
    Grond0Wise_GrimwaldMantis37StummvonBordwehr
    Blackraven wrote: »
    I think this is a SCS v32 component that makes Watcher's Keep accessible only at the beginning of ToB. I had the same problem with Amahoro, but she could visit the keep in ToB.

yes but the problem is I didn't ask scs to install that
    update on this bug;
    the scripts are busted when you travel from the forrest or hidden refuse (the two wild mage areas) to watchers keep or from watchers to these two maps but there is a work around;
    • starting from one of the wild mage areas
    step 1 return to city gates
    step 2 now goto watchers... when you leave watchers do not goto the wild mage areas without going to a different map first
    StummvonBordwehrGrond0Blackraven