Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    False. I have two left feet, a fact that can be confirmed by anybody who has ever heroically dared to dance with me. So, I always wear a left sock on my left foot, and a right sock on my other left foot.
    Today, by chance, they even match.

The next poster sometimes wears their pants backwards.
    StromaelThacoBelldeltago
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False, but I have fond memories of Criss Cross from back in the 90's and thought they were cool.

The next poster has a pet parrot and secretly long for being a pirate.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False, I stick to nonfeathered reptiles instead.

While the next wife has done husbandry before, the next husband knows next to nothing about wifedry.
    Skatan
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if i were a husband that would be absolutely true, in fact, i dont even think i know anything about husbandry even if i ever become one hahaha

the next poster eats at least 5 eggs in one sitting for breakfast when they eat eggs yum :)
  • StromaelStromael Member Posts: 195
    Yes. Simply, yes.

The next poster thinks eggs are revolting.
    False, I like eggs and even tend to drink them raw during times where I work out more.

The next person has a jar of conserved organs on their shelf they have extracted from their dead enemies.
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    False. I don't wish death upon any vegetable. I'm very close to being vegetarian, in fact, and would be were it not for complex health-related circumstances. Are there evil vegetables? Absolutely. However, I believe Gandhi's principle of non-violent resistance is sufficient enough to deal with those.

The next poster is run down and stressed out because of their job.
    SkatanAerakar
    Close to the truth. My project which has been running for over two years went live ~2 weeks ago, and it has caused a lot of stress. Now I'm working on closing that project and start up my new one at the same time, but it's more "fun-stress" than "rough-stress", so to speak.

The next person often mistype "tp" when intending to write "to" and always think of Teleport from ie DII when doing so.
    AerakarOrlonKronsteen
  • VerticorVerticor Member Posts: 119
    edited October 2019
    I never do such a thing!

But the next poster does!!!
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I only type tp in order tp reference the TPW joke from the meme thread.

The next poster's fursona is actually hairless.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    True, I guess. I took a poll and got Dottie the Kiwi. So, feathers it is!

The next poster thinks fursona polls are for easily amused simpletons...
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    False. They are marketing studies to determine which animal mascot of a selected region would be the most appealing to the residents.

The next poster is excited for Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend.
    hell yeah good buddy, thanks giving rocks, so im going to go with true

the next poster has next to no milk left in the fridge because they thought they had enough, but now that it is late at night, they have to go and get some, because without it, how can one possibly eat their cookies?
    False. I almost never have milk at home. The only time I have milk is when I make casserole/pies (which is rare nowadays).

The next person's fruit persona is strawberry.
    ThacoBell
    False. Taking this quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/what-fruit-are-you

I am a cherry.

The next poster thinks quizzes like these are the bane of the internet.
    Skatan
    true, i would never low to such a thing....... What?!??! apple? weak, weak! i should have been strawberry!

The next poster has been up to some shenanigans today
    Skatan
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    True? I was up to debating politics at a Sukkot dinner hosted by my friend's rabbi and his wife, which feels like a form of shenanigans if you ask me.

The next poster has been in a sukkah in their life.
    Skatan
    False, I think. I have no idea what it is (and won't google cheat it now either), so I therefore assume I haven't.

The next poster won't have to google to know what a "sukkah" is and can teach the rest of us.
    ThacoBellArvia
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Sorry to disappoint. I'll give it another 24 hrs for someone to enlighten us or I'm going to break down and google it.

The next poster is a fan of roller derby movies.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    True? I was up to debating politics at a Sukkot dinner hosted by my friend's rabbi and his wife, which feels like a form of shenanigans if you ask me.

The next poster has been in a sukkah in their life.

I've been a 'sukkah' for much of my life, does that count?
    Okay, I've asked Google. Apparently a sukkah is a temporary shelter built for the Jewish feast of Sukkot, the "Feast of Tabernacles" or "Feast of Ingathering". That shelter is often made from branches.
    It's kind of a harvest festival and was a time of pilgrimage when the temple of Jerusalem was still standing.

No, I'm not a fan of roller derby movies, I have no idea what they are and I'm not going to google it.

The next poster is not baptized.
    Aerakar
    False, I'm baptized as that was the custom still when I was born. Now it's more selective, though many still baptize their children because of tradition even though they are not believers.

The next person has never been in a mosque.
    Skatan wrote: »
    False, I'm baptized as that was the custom still when I was born. Now it's more selective, though many still baptize their children because of tradition even though they are not believers.

The next person has never been in a mosque.

back in my insulation days i actually insulated a mosque, i did the part where there is a huge tower and it required like 4 or 5 tiers of scaffold so i was pretty high up, ah, those were the good ol days ( aka 2008ish ) where you could be 40 feet up with no guard rails and no one would bat an eye, good times haha

the next poster has given my at least one like on a post to add to my "like total" :)
    True. Over the years I've think I've given plenty of those. The last one was for your 40+ Memegeddon.

The next poster likes to wear colorful hats.
    sarevok57
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False. I'm more of a black felt hat type of ooze.

The next poster is madder than the hatter.
    I don’t know. Sniffing mercury vapour (where the term actually came from, as a hatter used mercury on beaver pelts to make felt) can really make you irritable, nervous and shy. I also don’t think I am crazy enough to say “I will get into a profession where everyone ends up insane!” So I am going to go with false.

The next poster use to eat glue as a kid (or still does).
    ThacoBell
    False, never done it nor even contemplated it.

The next poster has a pair of red pants in their wardrobe they never use. They love these red pants but feel insecure and awkward when wearing them in public.
    ThacoBell
    ((I wish my brother-in-law would feel too awkward to wear them in public))
    ThacoBell
    False. I wear everything I own with confidence, but I don’t own red slacks. The closest I would have to something like that is 2 (that’s right 2) pink floral shirts, one with a matching tie, the other one I just match with a solid pink tie.

The next poster wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a floral shirt of any colour.