Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Blackraven do your kit comes from Deities of Faerun?

If positive, can you please provide a feedback on the future about how you felt towards its balance?

Thanks.
    StummvonBordwehrCharlestonianTemplarBlackravenCrevsDaak
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Raduziel wrote: »
    @Blackraven do your kit comes from Deities of Faerun?

If positive, can you please provide a feedback on the future about how you felt towards its balance?

Thanks.

Hey @Raduziel, my Battleguard of Tempus is a vanilla one in terms of kit abilities. I do have Divine Remix installed though, and I think that mod only changes the names of vanilla cleric kits (and possibly alignment requirements), but not abilities. See attached weidu-log for my (not so extravagant) install.

I'll post or pm some feedback on your Charlatan kit for you, probably tomorrow.
    StummvonBordwehrRaduzielCrevsDaakWise_Grimwald
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Blackraven Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was DoF's due to the name - vanilla one is Priest of Tempus IIRC.

And thanks for the Charlatan's feedback too. Those are very important, especially now that many of my kits (Charlatan, Mercenary, Bodyguard and others) will be packed under a single mod.

Cheers.
    BlackravenCrevsDaakWise_GrimwaldCharlestonianTemplar
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    I finally did it!

Yay - sounds like a well-earned success :D.
    semiticgoddessBlackravenStummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @StummvonBordwehr Hard luck. However you are quite correct. Our runs usually do end due to a stupid mistake. It is usually against poor opposition too, due to carelessness.
    StummvonBordwehrBlackravenCrevsDaak

• Having sold off surplus equipment we now have 300,000 gold pieces and room for more loot. We will go to the Nashkel mines before shopping in order to reach a reputation of 20.

I don't know what 300k gps looks like. Wow!
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848

Having sold off surplus equipment we now have 300,000 gold pieces and room for more loot. We will go to the Nashkel mines before shopping in order to reach a reputation of 20.

I don't know what 300k gps looks like. Wow!

Would you believe that after a spanding spree (And raising NPCs a few times, that I am back to 7000 gp. Some items don't come cheap. Wands with 200 charges for example! I am trying to ensure that I won't have to think about gold further down the line.
    StummvonBordwehrCharlestonianTemplar
  • jessejmcjessejmc Member Posts: 141
    @Wise_Grimwald: For sure, if you have a party or access to summons, that's probably easier. Not sure what his saves are, but the Wand of Paralyzation would likely work too, if it activates before he escapes.
    CrevsDaakStummvonBordwehrAerakarCharlestonianTemplar