Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Gosh darn right! Sign me up for the full package right now (but I'll start with the back upgrade if we can only do them one at a time, please)!

The next poster has some kind of chronic injuries or pain to manage.
    SkatanThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    True, I also suffer from chronic back pain. We should form a club!

The next poster has chronic good vibes.
    OrlonKronsteen
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Ha! The exact opposite. I was once described as a negative ball of energy that randomly zaps any feeling on positivity a person might have at a particular moment. I am getting better at not doing it though.

The next poster knows.
    ThacoBellOrlonKronsteen
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    *smiles, nods, and hopes there are no followup questions*

The next poster loves.
    ThacoBell
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    What is love?

The next poster woos their foes.
    ThacoBell
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False. baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me. No more.

The next poster ooh-ooh-ooh-aha-a-aha, aha-a-ahaa, aaah-a-haa.
    ThacoBellRik_Kirtaniyasarevok57
    True.
    The next poster does not remember the rest of the song.
    Rik_KirtaniyaSkatan
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Maybe?

The next poster remembers this poem and knows all the references in it, and is also reminded of the good old times on the Activity Page:

Though the gnome killed the Santa Claus, thinking that this was a great loss,
    To little children who won't get Santa's presents any more.
    However, he was but misled, for 'twas not Santa but his shade,
    And real Santa was not dead, and in he came through the door---
    "That was my image, silly gnome! How could you this fact ignore?"
    Fell he laughing to the floor.

Then the ancient gnomish mummy, thought he had a queasy tummy,
    Seeing Santa still alive, rolling and laughing on the floor.
    "Are my eyes truly mistaken?!" said the gnome, his senses shaken,
    "Have I too much butter taken, eating taters more and more?
    Eating taters with a lot of butter in them, more and more?
    This I should promptly abhor!"

But the temptation of tater, made the gnome's mouth strongly water,
    "Forgive me, great Urdlen! For this I can't resist any more!"
    And so the gnome took spoon and plate, and swiftly the taters he ate,
    And not before it was too late, did he cease his eating chore,
    Eating till his little tummy swelled up like never before,
    And then he fell to the floor.

Santa now was keenly seeing, how the gnome brought his own ruin,
    Eating taters with a lot of butter in them more and more.
    "How could thou be fatter than me? What's your secret? Tell me, tell me!
    For truly I'm impressed by thee! So that now this gift is your!"
    Saying this, Santa took out a gift and placed it on the floor---
    And inside were taters more!

The gnome now thought that he would make, something to cure his stomach ache,
    So he decided to bake cookies of many a flavour!
    But therein a ferret did lurk, sneaking in the shadowy dark,
    And all the cookies he did mark, while he hid behind the door---
    Waiting there until the gnome was tired and began to snore---
    And when the gnome woke up, the cookies were there no more.
    ThacoBell
    Uh... I like broccoli?

The next deity has freshly ascended to godhood and will now tell us their brand new portfolios.
    OrlonKronsteen
    True. I am the new Lord of Laundry, Vacuuming, and Grocery Shopping. I’m f#*+ing insane with power.

The next poster walked away from godhood when presented with the opportunity.
    KamigoroshiThacoBellSkatan
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hmm, possibly, i think the last time i fought melissan was with a paladin so i would say yes.... plus i was curious what the "good" ending was, since i rarely if ever are a good alignment the time i hit melissan ( thanks to the hell trials )

the next poster can either; squat, bench or dead lift at least 3 plates a side ( 315 lbs or 143 kg ) for 8 reps or more
    OrlonKronsteen
    False, what kind of unholy chant is that?! I am a firm believers that sports should be outlawed.

The next poster feels like mush because of either dropping wet humidity, sizzling high temperatures, or both. And the nights... those sauna-like nights... *shudders*
    ThacoBell
    false, luckily i live in the part of canada that is bone dry and i dont have to worry about disgusting humid weather ( ah Ontario, bad times those haha, although we did live directly beside the ottawa river so that saved me in the summers i suppose... ) plus i also have central air and damn was that EVER a good choice a few years back, i dont know how i survived without it for that long

The next poster lives in a part of their country that can actually hit over 40 C or 104 F
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Texas regularly breaks 100 F this time of year. In the winter, it only occasionally gets that hot.

The next poster can barely deadlift a butterfly.
    ThacoBellsarevok57
    True, I can't bring myself to kill the Butterfly.

The next poster loves a good pun, but loves a bad pun even more.
    the only puns i enjoy are... TURBO PUNS ( just watched the power thirst video recently )

The next poster actually enjoys red delicious apples for some reason
    ThacoBell
    False, I am more into sour green apples instead. Not possessing a sweet tooth myself.

The next poster loves food with bitter taste and abhors when people eat such cuisines bombarded with spices to migate said exquisite bitterness.
    ThacoBell
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    I have a powerful sweet tooth actually; though I do enjoy brown mustard and sauerkraut on my bratwurst.

The next poster hates open toed shoes. Both wearing them and on others.
    ThacoBell
    True, but only because I can't stop thinking about stubbed toes.

The next poster only wears steel toed boots.
    False, I only wear sneakers and made a vow 10+ years ago that I would make a corporate career for only as high up as I could while continue to wear sneakers. I would never sell my integrity and wear those awful suit shoes with jeans as I see all these corporate fashion-killers do.
    BadJeans-1.jpg

The next poster would never wear sneakers.
    ThacoBellArvia
    Very true. Just like you won't ever find me alive wearing one of the AWFUL baseball caps all young'uns balance of their scalp. Oh, the sheer terror those headwear abominations inflict upon my eyesight... *shudders*

The next poster is a true horror maniac and loves jumpscares above everything.
    False. Though I do thoroughly enjoy them, I enjoy other genres even more (mostly Thrillers).

The next person can't see horror movies, or if they do spend most of the time behind a pillow.
    False, I'm a big horror fan. The question for me is whether the movie is actually good. Most horror films are rubbish, but when I find a good one (e.g. The Ring) it's a real treat.

The next poster is a complete movie snob. Only the most sophisticated art films will do.
    ThacoBell
    Mm, indeeeed. Only the most sophisticated of films can appease my pallate. Kurosawa is a particu-wait, "Batman vs. the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"!? I'm in!

The nest poster loves watching a good bad movie.
    OrlonKronsteen
    I do, if I'm in that kind of mood. There's a certain flair to such movies that's appealing. Like in my youth(ish) I loved Braindead and probably saw it 10 times and I had a friend who was an expert at finding those movies and we saw many together. I still remember though, on the opposite scale of things, back when you went to a video store and only had enough money to rent one movie, spent 2 hours choosing the perfect one, only to come home super excited and realizing the movie you had chosen truly sucked! Haha, it's a bit weird, but I get nostalgia when thinking about it (dracula 3000 anyone?)

The next poster has seen and loves the movie Ravenous.
    ThacoBellOrlonKronsteen
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    No, I had to google the title. I never, ever watch horror stuff. My imagination is vivid enough as it is. Also, I'm usually a very rational person who knows to separate fiction from reality, but when it's dark, the primitive part of my brain forgets that. I absolutely loathe being scared and wouldn't intentionally seek out that feeling.

The next poster plays an instrument!
    Michelle
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Not in the last 15 years.

The next poster doesn't like pop (soda).
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,014
    I do not post on this thread much, but not liking soda/cola/pop has motivated me. I rarely drink/order/buy any sweet carbonated drinks. I am not zealous about it, but just don't really like them. I have been this way for most of my life. Notably and perhaps connected, I have never had a cavity!

I do though enjoy lots of carbonated mineral waters and drink them very often even daily in recent times.

The next poster has recently crossed an international border.
    Arvia
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    Not since October last year. I don't need to go abroad for my work and we've decided to avoid unnecessary travel (unfortunately that includes family visits) during the pandemic. Since I'm European, border-crossing is usually a frequent and uncomplicated issue.

The next poster has never crossed an international border.
    Aerakar
    False. I tend to avoid flying for environmental reasons when and if I can, but sometimes have to in work. Also, I'm in a binational relationship so that have of course added to my fly miles.

The next person is almost obsessed with experiencing new places and cultures and considers themselves being a "traveler".
    OrlonKronsteenAerakar