Skip to content

Favorite joinable Forum Member in the BG series?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    BelgarathMTH
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    I'll admit I haven't read all of the posts so far, but has there been any shout out for Permidion_Stark yet? I think I'd like to put Perimidion_Stark in my party ^^
    Brude
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Shandyr, you're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. I also love my "cat-man" write up. Hmm, I wonder if Ano likes cats? Maybe I'll "go cat" and try rubbing up against his legs. It should be interesting to watch his response.

BTW - if anybody has never rolled a chaotic neutral mage or bard and summoned the cat, and then read its conversation lines, you should. They're absolutely hilarious! Whoever wrote those dialogues has got to have been a cat-owner. :)
    [Deleted User]BaldursCat
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    My choice is pretty darn obvious XD

@Kitteh_On_A_Cloud

Mage/Thief, Chaotic Good

Strength 11
    Dexterity 18
    Constitution 12
    Intelligence 18
    Wisdom 10
    Charisma TWO BILLION... err, I mean 18

Using Bows and Shorts sword. Her favorite hobby is definitely going for the loot. The rest of you guys do the killing. I swear her inventory size is twice the normal one!

I'll think of some other people too, but I don't want to offend anyone tho!
    (special thanks @LadyEibhilinRhett for mentioning me though, I feel honoured! :D )
    [Deleted User]booinyoureyes
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    BelgarathMTH
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    haha these are all great. i kind of want to know what I am now. I get excited every time it says I'm mentioned in the thread, but it's never a description ^_^;
    Quartz
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    @LadyEibhilinRhett
    Haha, now I'm gonna preceed every reply I write in this thread with the term "@LadyEibhilinRhett" but never describe you :p
    Quartz
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    @ajwz
    noooooooooooooooooo!
    /dramatic pose
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Trond the meme guru needs to be added.
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    Anduin said:

@Miloch
    Level 40 thief Blue half-orc
    Has an OCD to make things work as they should work and modding things appropiatly. Most people are grateful but then always wonder why he is blue.

Heh, that's barbarian/thief multiclass. Not a valid multi combo due to a glitch in the game engine, but I have just invented a kit to fix it...
    AnduinMornmagorAndreaColombo
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Miloch said:

Anduin said:

@Miloch
    Level 40 thief Blue half-orc
    Has an OCD to make things work as they should work and modding things appropiatly. Most people are grateful but then always wonder why he is blue.

Heh, that's barbarian/thief multiclass. Not a valid multi combo due to a glitch in the game engine, but I have just invented a kit to fix it...
    I'm laughing at the irony of this post ... he just proved the "OCD" comment to the fullest.
    AnduinBrudeMoomintrollMornmagor
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    :)
    AnduinMoomintrollQuartz
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Anduin said:

@HaHaCharade

Level 3 fighter /Illusionist Gnome
    Makes the odd moronic quip whilst adventuring, revolving around fond memories of the adventure that you are all about to go on... Odd.

LOL!

I'm sellin my copies of "Recent History that Has Not Yet Happened in the North". Get em while they're hot!
    "HaHaCharade is the new Alaundo and his prophecies shall guide the Realms. So sayeth the wise Alaundo." -

Excerpt from the lost volume from the Prophecies of Alaundo recently recovered by adventurers and brought to Candlekeep.
    Brude
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @Cheesebelly: What can I say...I love me some loot. Diamonds are a girl's best friends afterall, no? ;) Also, I'd make you do all the dirty work while enjoying messing around with magic. XD *hugs*
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @Anduin

Sounds about right!
    [Deleted User]Anduin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    BrudeBelgarathMTHMornmagor
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    @Zafiro I'm very easily pleased.
    ZafiroAnduinMornmagor
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    A few more... Hopefully I have not upset anyone... so far...

@Fighter_mage_thief

lvl 3 F / M / T Elf
    Named by an overly pushy father, who wished his son to be the best at everything. Unfortunately, he became a jack of all trades and a master of none... Much to his fathers disappointment. To make matters worse, his sister Bard (Dad was really bad at names...) became one of the most famous in all of Faerun, commonly using the woes of her brother to comic effect in her songs. He has since developed the ranger ability of a hated enemy against Bards. All Bards now fear the possiblty of picking up one of Fighter Mage Thief's exploding coins

@Son_of_Imoen

Lvl 3 Bard Tiefling
    Apparently from a future where Imoen dated a demon. Has managed to travel back in time to the present to save his own mother from Demonkind. He knows that this in turn will make his future impossible so will cease to exist if he is successful. On awakening each day, he feels sad that he still exists and can be quite sad and morose. His arch enemy is the Wildmage @Ajwz who is spreading a rumour that Imoen is actually a figment of a Bhaalspawns imagination... @Son_of_Imoen factually states that his existance now is proof that Imoen exists... @Ajwz argues however, if he ceases to exist, then Imoen could also cease to exist and become once again a figment of imagination, causing Son_of_Imoen much paradoxical pain.
    Son_of_Imoen and @Ajwz both share the innate ability to make brain matter dribble from your ears.

@decado

lvl 10 Avocado
    The mighty Decado has the power of 10 normal, non-bruised, Avocados! Constantly on guard to save his trees from the Evil Furry Green Kiwis and Mad Pineapple. Fights alongside Coconut and Aubergine...

Gotta stop... sides hurt... I really can write a lot of crap... lol!

P.S. @Anduine Stop fighting evil and show your face you overzealous Paladin! Everyone thinks I have made an NPC of myself!
    [Deleted User]Brudelolien
    Zafiro said:

@Moomintroll always gives you a "like" for no good reason. He'd be a seal clapping every time you pass him.

Don't see me complaining! :D
    Anduin
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    This thread is worse than getting picked last in kickball. :D
    Brude
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Zafiro said:

@Moomintroll always gives you a "like" for no good reason. He'd be a seal clapping every time you pass him.

He didn't "like" that comment. You have clearly displeased the Moomintroll. Beware.

@Philhelm
    Lvl 1 noob: I don't know anything about him, but he seems like the sort of person I'd pick last in any team-based sporting contest.

oops, nearly forgot to get @LadyEibhilinRhett hopes up again.

LadyEibhilinRhettAnduin
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    But, is there anything worse than kickball? I actually had to google it; watched a clip on YouTube; the players seem confused..Wikipedia has an explanation - "Kickball is a popular playground sport and is typically played among young, school-age children."
    edited November 2012
    Anduin said:

@Quartz

Lvl 3 Half-Orc Librarian
    Possibly the most uncouth, uncultured and unread librarian in the realms. Signed up to become a flaming fi(r)st barbarian enforcer but signed on as a librarian as it had less words to read. In Quartz's head the difference between a librarian and barbarian is just a few letters. In fact Quartz is an excellent librarian. Books have been returned on time and even replaced on shelves by the borrowers. The alleged incident of Quartz hunting out and devouring the heart of the last person to fail to return a book on time is still vivid in the minds of many at candle keep. Quartz also has a profound sense of honour and justice. If he feels that you have done wrong, he will throw the book at you... Then another... And another, and possibly the book shelf if your still standing after the first one...
    Quartz has the innate ability to drink beer.

Rofl, absolutely fascinating. Amusing, plus it touches well on my outspoken-ness and being opinionated. I like it. =P
    AnduinMortianna
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    edited November 2012
    Veiled insults?! Why I never..! Serious now, I keep thinking about a normative way of socialization starting with this said by Marcus Aurelius - "To refrain from imitation is the best revenge". The idea is not just to ignore people, especially when you don't have much choice but to take action; in politics or journalism for instance. I'm saying take action, but only to talk and act in a beautifully manner...aaand, I did it again..going off-topic; apologies.
    Anduin
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited November 2012
    Anduin said:

@Awong124

Lvl 3 Monk
    Awong124 hails from a monastery that believes on making neutral, interesting comments. The monastery has few enemies and many friends due to this. Awong124's true name is never used. He is currently named due to his inability to pronounce the letter r correctly. His catchphrase "He a' wight but he a'wong either" is famous up and down the sword coast. In fact the phrase "It gone a bit awong" denotes some mishap is down to Awong124. However there is something very awong with Awong. He will go berserk when confronted with the number 3. He avoids it at all times.

My true name is never used because I gave it up when I joined the monastery, and also because it's a very white unoriental sounding name.
    mlneveseAnduin