Skip to content

Pre-Order FAQ

1111213141517»

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Elthryn Send a message to @Nathan. It may take a while as the devs are quite busy with the game release.
    Elthryn
  • ElthrynElthryn Member Posts: 3
    @mlnevese Thanks a lot, I appreciate the assistance.
  • MrDarkeyMrDarkey Member Posts: 4
    mordi said:

20:00 norwegian/france time, wil it come out if i have my research right.

• TuscunraiderTuscunraider Member Posts: 6
    Ok, so have downloaded pre-order, seeded for many hours, waking up to expect the game to be ready, like on christmas morning. I then discovered 13:00 mst is 22:00 my time, dammit. 12 hours to go, cant wait, too excited!
    Rhan
  • mungomunkmungomunk Member Posts: 63
    yeah its 9pm at my place as well when it will be released. Thinking of how well the servers are working I guess I'll actually play a day later earliest lol
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    mungomunk said:

yeah its 9pm at my place as well when it will be released. Thinking of how well the servers are working I guess I'll actually play a day later earliest lol

Well if you have already preloaded, You will have to download only the remaining 25mb, I don't think that a busy servers will prevent you from getting the rest upon release.

• mungomunkmungomunk Member Posts: 63
    Lets hope that:)
  • kingcrowleykingcrowley Member Posts: 23
    did the game release yet?
  • I've had issues with "Verification failed due to server error" for two whole days now. I've tried everything. Hooked my PC up to a network, a wireless network, disabled firewall, checked with ISP that it doesn't disallow P2P. I've installed it on both my drives without luck. It's an issue with both Beamdog client and BG:EE client.

There's no malware on my PC, and it works perfectly fine on my PC at work... It must be something that's wrong with my laptop. I've posted a ticket, and now I'm waiting for Beamdog to help me out. In the meantime, I'd like to know. Is there anybody out there, stuck at

"Verification failed due to server error" on both Beamdog and BG:EE?
  • pukingdogpukingdog Member Posts: 25
    maybe reset your password for beamdog?
  • lollerskateslollerskates Member Posts: 9
    pukingdog said:

maybe reset your password for beamdog?

Thanks but that has already been tried, not only by myself but also by the guy at support@beamdog. The problem is still prevailing, therefore an explanation or at least further ideas would be nice.