Skip to content

Patch status

1212223242527»

Comments

• wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    edited August 2013
    can you please make a resume what will contains the upcoming patch ? everyone says it is really big patch. but for now i heard only about new Ul and translations. what else can we expect ? maybe new locations or missions?
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    Somebody talked about SCS integration.. what about that?
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    great :), thanks a lot ! waiting for new content for BGEE in another update
  • questionsquestions Member Posts: 1
    I honestly don't have the patience to dig through pages of forum posts, so can someone just tell me when I can expect to see the next patch hit the steam version? Thanks.
  • questions said:

I honestly don't have the patience to dig through pages of forum posts, so can someone just tell me when I can expect to see the next patch hit the steam version? Thanks.

When Atari is willing to submit it to Steam. The Steam version is out of Overhaul's/Beamdog's control.

elminster
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    questions said:

An open beta for the next patch will start in early to mid September. Once the beta is over the patch will be released for the beamdog version of the game. After that it is completely dependent on Atari to submit the patch to the steam version.

Seeing as none of these things have any set date it is hard to say how long it will take the steam version to get the next patch. If I were to take a wild guess I would say mid October, which is still sooner then I think it will take for the Android version of the game to finally be released.
    mashedtaters
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    questions said:

I don't have anything to do with BGEE, but considering they haven't even released the open beta for the next patch yet, and the fact it seems to take Atari couple weeks to update the Steam version after they get the patch. I would say it's a safe bet that it's going be a month, at the very least, for the Steam version to get updated.

• qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311
    does the bugs with the kits(espically the shadowdancer) get fixed?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447

does the bugs with the kits(espically the shadowdancer) get fixed?

Yes.
    PaulgStarflower2525JaySee84
  • qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311
    GREAT JOB....il be starting a new play threw when the patch gets released.
    JaySee84Necdilzor
  • simichsimich Member Posts: 13
    Cerevant said:

Recapping:

First, take a look at the OP of this thread for the major new features: renderer re-write, multiplayer matching, and GUI beautification (See the BG2EE trailer for an idea of what we're talking about). The bug fix count is probably well over 200 at this point (tickets != bugs in this context, so the number is not at my fingertips)

As was stated in this thread: no new content. No kits, NPCs, areas, quests, etc.

And finally: this will NOT be the last BGEE update.

I was just looking for this information after the BGII:EE announcement. I so much hope and want you to perfect *both* games as much as possible instead of only the second one as now it is in the spotlight. This is my favourite game of all times and I want it to be perfect perfect - from start to finish.

Off to pre-purchase BGII:EE :)
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    I just need to say that I am so glad I don't have the Steam version. I have never been a fan of Steam.
    PaulgGodKaiserHell
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    Well, it's actually pretty sad, because Steam is pretty convenient, and I'd love not to have to bother with having several launchers for my games.
    But no way will I buy from Steam when overhaul/beamdog aren't the one running the business there.
    alnair
  • SnoopyMDSnoopyMD Member Posts: 23
    Cerevant said:

Recapping:

First, take a look at the OP of this thread for the major new features: renderer re-write, multiplayer matching, and GUI beautification (See the BG2EE trailer for an idea of what we're talking about). The bug fix count is probably well over 200 at this point (tickets != bugs in this context, so the number is not at my fingertips)

As was stated in this thread: no new content. No kits, NPCs, areas, quests, etc.

And finally: this will NOT be the last BGEE update.

So dose this mean that we wont be needing Hamachi to play the game co-op after this patch? Or is that to be added in a future patch?
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    So, any release date foreseen for this patch?
    edited September 2013
    Not for me, i'm not pressing the devs for the patch and my last posts even raised some defense on them, i really think i don't deserve that, atm at least. but well... whatever, it's not offensive anyway, just gonna lure some comments that maybe bother a little.
    GodKaiserHell
  • RemenissionsRemenissions Member Posts: 102
    edited September 2013
    kamuizin said:

i really think i don't deserve that

Ooooo this is one of those customers I mentioned way earlier in this thread that just try to lure you into some kind of trouble then play all innocent!

kamuizin said:

Ooooo this is one of those customers I mentioned way earlier in this thread that just try to lure you into some kind of trouble then play all innocent!

wow, what a smart guy you are then, deserve an gold star! Did you think about follow a psychologist career? Bad customer... bad customer!!!
  • Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
    @kamuizin in all your post you can't do other that trolling or bad comment....why don't you change game and community if you don't like our??? :D
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Too much troll feeding in here for my tastes. image
    CrevsDaak
    edited September 2013

@kamuizin in all your post you can't do other that trolling or bad comment....why don't you change game and community if you don't like our??? :D

So now you're the owner of the community, worst than that, the owner of the truth? Good for you. When you come and state that "ALL" my posts are troll or bad comment posts, you're in the same sentence saying that none of them deserve to be aknowledge, so why are you wasting your time?

By the way would you mind in be less... arrogant? Who gave you the right to judge other in so generally? Besides, reach at least half of my posts before talk with me, you state our community with 116 posts in your account, sorry i have to laught cos i made many constructive discussions here when you didn't even thougth of create your account.

I can have a difficult personality, but i also have my numbers of agrees, like and insightful, so think twice before come to me saying this kind of crap, because no matter whom i was, no matter if i have 1, 10 or 10.000 posts in this forum, you're not entitled to expell people of the community.

kamuizin said:

Not for me, i'm not pressing the devs for the patch and my last posts even raised some defense on them, i really think i don't deserve that, atm at least. but well... whatever, it's not offensive anyway, just gonna lure some comments that maybe bother a little.

Then, that:

kamuizin said:

Just what i meant.
  • Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
    @kamuizin i think you need to correct your priority...your 2300 post are most trolling and empty words....you are a topic hero...if you think you are soo good why don't you go to work on beamdog??you know perfectly that they release the eta of patch on forum...but you ask for that like a kid! only for critic something...and now you will answer to this comment again...becouse you can't close your mounth...you can't wait...you must speak....
    fujisan
    You presume what i am, what i know, what i want and generally label all my 2300 posts as trolling. For someone so worried about people trolling others you should watch your own acts better.

I'm not going to discuss this with a children, the result will be flame and this is an important thread to go off-topic.

@Dee, can you take the lead here?
    Syntia13
  • pixie359pixie359 Member Posts: 251
    More importantly than all of that - the picture that @reedmilfam posted is clearly not as troll. Probably a leprechaun, or possibly a pixie, but definitely not a troll.
    elminsterTJ_HookerSyntia13CrevsDaak
  • RemenissionsRemenissions Member Posts: 102
    kamuizin said:

wow, what a smart guy you are then, deserve an gold star! Did you think about follow a psychologist career? Bad customer... bad customer!!!

Wow*
    you deserve*
    a gold*
    following*
    psychologists*

No, however I was always taught to think about what I say before I say anything, which then lead to me to stay quiet throughout life so that I could observe for the best possible response. So I've taught myself how humans think and can tell from the first 5 minutes of talking to a person how they present themselves to most people (some people are different around different company). Basically, self-taught psychologist that's been tutoring psych students in college for the past 3 years without taking any classes.
This discussion has been closed.