Skip to content

keldorn betrayal

So keldorn betrays you for an evil little drow (drizzt). Any other place he betrays you?

I am going to kill the silver dragon will he protest to this to?
certus

Comments

• karl_maulderkarl_maulder Member Posts: 133
    Still, he has no objections over Viconia getting burned.
  • DevilGTDevilGT Member Posts: 35
    That damn idiot is also giving only trouble i m gonna just remove carsomir restrictions and i m gonna kill that idiot 100 times over. As for betrayal just put him out of the party somewhere then meet with drizzt and kill him then come back for Keldorn.
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Now dont get me wrong i think he is a great personality but it is problematic when i kill drizzt
    certus
    Now dont get me wrong i think he is a great personality but it is problematic when i kill drizzt
    certus
    And all the others i have slaughtered that are good and heroes...and that he has killed? Like the knights from his own order after i refused refuge and having killed the disguised members of his order?

Bad time to stand up. Drizzt is both drow and while a hero has a checkered past. Besides keldorn will in the end probably help the rebirth of bhaal by staying loyal. So i actually get why fights with his charname friend and leader even when it might be butchering. Alot of baddies go down.
    kamuizincertus
    I meant stop the rebirth of bhaal. Untop of the endless legions of baddies charname kills
    certus
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Yeah, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about OP. I assumed you were joking until the last comments. Drizzt evil? Do you even know who Drizzt is?
    atcDaveCrevsDaakFenghoang
    Drizzt did alot of bad stuff when he was a drow in the underdark. Slaughtering elves etc.
    certus
    I was joking when i called him evil as such. But keldorn is fine with me killing alot more good ppls than him so...
    certus
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    No he didn't. That's basically the cornerstone of his character, his refusal to conform to Drow society. He actually caused his entire house to lose favor with Lloth by faking the death of a surface elf in order to save her life.
    booinyoureyesFenghoangScooter
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    It's funny how Keldorn simply attack viconia in the party with no reason, even with an high reputation, while he would even turn on the party if we attack drizzt.
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    I hope he chunks Viconia. :P

Yessss yessss, let the hate flow. :P
    Yeah drizzt didnt kill that elf child but he still killed innocent adult elves.

Like a nazi landing in america killing civilians, military and so on. Then refusing to kill a little girl. Getting banned and then he wanders the usa and becomes a warrior of justice in canada.

And yet keldorn would accept (complains but does not betray you or the others) if you kill a member of his own order.

I dont buy it. Keldorn would not have betrayed charname if he was killing baddies en masse.
    certus
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    That's not true. I can't tell if you're misinformed, mis-remembering, or trolling, but you're wrong. Drizzt did not participate in the surface raid. He witnessed the girl's mother being killed, but did not do it himself, and then acted to save the girl.

If memory serves, he did mutilate the woman's corpse a bit to hide the girl from the rest of the Drow, but that seems justifiable to save the child. The woman was already dead.

The game is a decade old. Keldorn not reacting to you attacking his own order is an oversight, not something to base his motivations on.
    booinyoureyesScooterPibaro
    edited December 2013

Yeah drizzt didnt kill that elf child but he still killed innocent adult elves.

no.

Like a nazi landing in america killing civilians, military and so on. Then refusing to kill a little girl.

no...

And yet keldorn would accept (complains but does not betray you or the others) if you kill a member of his own order.

What? He attacks you if you attack anyone in the order. I tested it when I was younger. He and Anomen both turn on you.

I dunno what you are talking about. If you mean that you killed Ajantis and his company, that was because they were under an illusion... and Keldorn has dialogue in that scene that explains this.

I'm really not sure if you are trolling or just misremembering.

Plus, even if these completely and utterly false statements were true in some alternate universe, Keldorn would have no information about Drizzt's upbringing, only what he has done since on the surface. Which means as far as my favorite NPC ever is concerned, Drizzt is a hero.
    atcDaveelminsterCrevsDaaklolien
    Keldorn is one of my favorite npcs. I often have him. Korgan and aerie are two other favorites. In fact these three stand far above others in my eyes. Since they are my favorites they very often are the only ones i use : ). Since aerie and korgan dong get along i team with anomen and he is okay. But keldorn is awesome (personality).

Keldorns ending is also flawless.

I like that he says stop but i cant remember if he also liked the silver dragon.

And it sounds as if misinformed about drizzt.

But i do like to kill him, esp when i roll dwarf. Ohhh a drow kill kill

certus
    edited December 2013
    Aerie and Korgan get along?
    Okay, definitely trolling... and quite well I may add

edit: misread "dong" which should have meant "don't"
    Post edited by booinyoureyes on
    Lol learn to read you troll
    certus
    And no keldorn is fine if you kill order members post firkraag ambush
    certus
    Maybe i should not feed you.
    certus

Lol learn to read you troll

True, I misread it. My bad, but far from trolling.

And no keldorn is fine if you kill order members post firkraag ambush

Nope. Just tested it. As in right now, after finishing the fallen paladin quest in the Bridge District. He left my party and attacked me after the first paladin was killed. I dunno if you are lying or misremembering, but literally everything you've said here has been wrong, and I'm confused as to why you would even start a topic about a Paladin "betraying you" once you do blatantly evil acts.

A real issue is Nalia not responding if you kill her aunt. This is just weird.
    Aristillius
    Just tested it? No.

Just no. You have not done what i am talking about. He is fine with it. Did it yesterday
    certus
    wrong, I literally just did it right now. Killed Squire Melvin and Keldorn left my part and stabbed me immediately.
    Im not talking about murdering children.

Keldorn is fine with war and bloodbaths, he will accept alot and it makes sense charname is worth it.
    certus
This discussion has been closed.