Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    mlnevese said:

@Necomancer‌ You mean your setting doesn't have any kind of food based planes? o_O

Isn't that what Acheron is for?
    Necomancer
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    While I know for a fact that there is no Spoon, I have some cheese in my fridge right now.

Wait...

It's gone. @meagloth, what have you done? You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell! (not really, it's part of the quote)
    CrevsDaakjackjackNecomancer
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Quartz said:

@meagloth 's image is shopped. I can tell because of some of the pixels.

@Quartz‌
    damn! I'm discovered! Was the lighting off on the extra cheese I back?

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @meagloth Some of the pixels.
    meaglothbooinyoureyes
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

I know I just posted one but holy shit was I scared there for a second.

I will panic and have my finger trained on the "L" key; look for casualties all Terminator-like... Business as usual.
    Necomancer
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

I don't actually believe this (I enjoyed this romance the most, actually) but the idea was too amusing to me to pass up :p

C'mon! Poor Anomen, I'm quite sure that he tries to do his best (joking), anyway his romance can't be THAT bad, I mean... That movie/books is blasphemy to the lovers of the books (some call it psychological terror) like (it's definetly not the cheap gore from nowadays) Dracula. He might turn into a vampire and attack, but he was under a blood-bond with Bodhi (much like Mina Harker).
    Elrandir
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Can I make a request for the Chapter 6 Radiant Heart paladin's exploding sword (unless this got fixed) pissing off Drizzt/Shadow Thieves/Paladins to be made into a meme?
    Jenzafar
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    CrevsDaak said:

Tell that to me, in ToB, the best Ioun Stone for Fighters is the Pale Green Iouns Stone, that gives 10% more of your HP (so I get ~35 HP bonus), even better health bonus than the one Sendai drops.

You have 350 HP o.0?
    jackjackElrandirQuartz