Skip to content

This is a great forum

2»

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643

I think many of them are jealous of him and want Jaheira for themselves :D

I pity him for being Jaheira's husband... He's kind of like Henpecked Hou from Jade Empire.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    CaloNordjackjackJuliusBorisov
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Damn straight. Lets NEVER speak of the first time I set foot on 4Chan. Jesus. That was... messy...
    [Deleted User]lolienjackjack
    Hahahaha! Oh? She can be, but she can also be fiery and dangerous... She punched me... right in the face!
    RavenslightlolienjackjackJuliusBorisov
    CaloNordRavenslightlolienJuliusBorisov
    Ahahaha! In her defense, I did tickle her... :D
    RavenslightlolienjackjackJuliusBorisov
    CaloNordlolienJuliusBorisov
    Hahaha! I thought so. Apparently I bring this on myself ;)@JessicaKrystal‌ is a handful :D
    JessicaKrystallolienJuliusBorisov
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    It is, it IS!
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    I'd just like to say you can never have too much Drow love - so long as its a priestess of Eilestrae you're loving of course

And please .... no tickling. That's grossly unfair! It deserves a critical hit level bash in the face with a pillow! hmmm ... just which weapon proficiency would apply to a pillow?

On a more serious note I spent a lot of time on various BG related forums about 10 years ago. I even ran a site and a forum. But, and it's a big but, I found out how vicious some people can get when they form into a group who loves to declare someone no longer part of the group, and then display their group power and cohesiveness by spreading lies and bullying all over the BG related part of the net. I saw it happen to someone else, and then it happened to me. Here I don't get any of the sense of in-crowd and clique that I got from the start on that particular forum (which shall remain unnamed). I've been a moderator on a very, very busy and large forum and have seen a lot of good, and a little of bad behavior there.

I've not been here long, but I really enjoy the atmosphere. You chaps and chapesses have made me feel very welcome. I also don't get the feeling of being resented because their sense of humour doesn't match everyone else's. Here it seems that if people don't get the joke, they still accept it was a joke, and just ignore it. So lots of warm fuzzies and appreciation to you all.
    lolienCaloNordJuliusBorisovSmilingSword
    kiwidoc said:

I'd just like to say you can never have too much Drow love - so long as its a priestess of Eilestrae you're loving of course
    And please .... no tickling. That's grossly unfair! It deserves a critical hit level bash in the face with a pillow! hmmm ... just which weapon proficiency would apply to a pillow?

It's a blunt weapon. In the hands of Jess it's a plus 3 blunt weapon... with bleeding and a 35% chance of knockdown. :P

kiwidoc said:

So lots of warm fuzzies and appreciation to you all.

Seconded and very eloquently put! :) I've been here a long time but I only joined in a few days ago. Never seen a better group nor a more welcoming more open one. :) Cheer's guys! Can't thank you enough!
    The internet can be a pretty brutal place, you guys and girls have carved out a beautiful little corner of it! :)

lolien
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    This place has been... interesting i am more used to a talk about whatever gaming forum. But this one has some interesting people. The only other forum place i have been to that was rpg related was Gamebanshie and that place was boring.
    JuliusBorisov

But this one has some interesting people.
    Gamebanshie and that place was boring.

I know right! Although it's built around BG, with people here you can still have an intelligent conversation about, say politics Like Here
    that doesn't de-generate into a mindless flame war. It's very refreshing the level of intelligence and insightfulness around this place. :)

And yes, Gamebanshee is boring, we all know it. May as well say it.

TarotMaster
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    We had talk about quantum physics a few months ago... Just informing the new guys in the thread you probably can discuss anything in this forum... as long as it´s not against the forum rules, of course :)
    lolienjackjackCaloNordJuliusBorisov
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    CaloNord said:

But this one has some interesting people.
    Gamebanshie and that place was boring.

I know right! Although it's built around BG, with people here you can still have an intelligent conversation about, say politics Like Here
    that doesn't de-generate into a mindless flame war. It's very refreshing the level of intelligence and insightfulness around this place. :)

And yes, Gamebanshee is boring, we all know it. May as well say it.

...shameless plug:P
    jackjackJuliusBorisovlolien
    Well the way I see it Meatloaf... (*Laughing*) If no one knows it exists, they can't take part can they? ;) Hahahahaha! :D Besides, you all know I'm shameless! :P
    lolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Thanks for resurrecting this thread of mine;) Although I have to admit that it (*looking at the thread title*) can never be old.

It's interesting for me to look at my OP here. Now I'm a moderator here (having gone a long way from being a newbie) but my feelings are exactly the same.

The day without this forum (as the nearest weekend has shown me) seems much longer than the day when I'm here:)
    CaloNordmlnevesejackjacklolien
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited May 2015
    "Let's share the stories of staying on this forum. I'll appreciate your own history and experience"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ALL RIGHT NOW! *cough* *cough* *inside voice:* Okay well I love this forum for now I remember how shit this forum is: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/ 'Terld of Wankers Ferum'. That forum is filled with brainless Monkey bum sniffers whom lack the insight to even realize that their game is heavily rigged against their own success *The game's rigged match maker is by law: patented*.

So I head over here and lo, and behold the people here have:
    A.) An actual functioning Human Brain (or they would never get past the Naskel Mines (" ͡° ' ͜ʖ ͡° ') and if they were anything like 'Merdumb Gaemurs' they would instead rage quit and play some random teenybopper first person shooter.
    B.) Patience.. For who can beat Baldur's Gate without this virtue?
    C.) The trait of not being A COMPLETE ASSHOLE. Baldur's Gate was made in a time where it REWARDED THE USE OF THE HUMAN BRAIN and thus all of the little shits F*ck off to dry hump Call of My Little Brony Yolo 420 Blaze It Rekt Edition with 5,000 and one $300 day one D.L.C.s and it is ran by head-queezed-at-birth cockamamie game Derpelovmint stahvf. Because everyone and their dog knows that big AAA ('triple A') Veedee-O Gaem 'corpserations' and their greedy derpelovmint 'stupids' pump out _addicting as crack_ mind-numbing dross faster than a lanced boil.

So *WFFOOOOooo* Okay so yeah I suppose that one could say that I don't like Maein Straem 420 rekt generic Yolo over-priced over-hyped broken promise sales-driven Gaems with fake paid off online 'reviewers'.
    JuliusBorisovmlnevese
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

I don't like Maein Straem 420 rekt generic Yolo over-priced over-hyped broken promise sales-driven Gaems with fake paid off online 'reviewers'.

Not to say I understand what you mean here but I appreciate the acceptance of people being intelligent and patient on these boards.
    WithinAmnesia
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited May 2015
    @bengoshi Ah I just don't like most new games for I see right through their crap design philosophies like a pane of old window glass and I can see the greed of their producer behind their rushed 'deadlines'. I am just a sad disappointed 'forumite' yelping my sorrows upon the roof tops of this kindly forum and whom laments for the late 1990's / early 2000's style of game design *somber face*.
    JuliusBorisov
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I like it here. -Kagain
    NonnahswriterJuliusBorisovSmilingSword