Skip to content

Custom PC & NPC Portraits

Comments

• vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    @Astafas‌ I would also add some blur and back light effect to shoulders. Otherwise it's great
  • FrondFrond Member Posts: 121
    edited August 2014
    Many awesome portraits here! Going to be using a few certainly.

I've been looking around for a more "rugged" portrait for a male PC. Could anyone Baldurize a portrait of Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 2 or 3? He's a badass with the long white hair and all.

Edit: New future goal : Geralt, Dandelion (unkitted bard, low stats) and Triss (sorceress). Heck, throw in Zoltan and Ciri and Yennifer and I'v got myself quite a party! Ah the dreams of youth.
  • vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    @Frond personally I like Geralt from TV series more
  • DanathionDanathion Member Posts: 173
    I was hoping for the same thing you were @Isandir, for the reason @Ravenslight has highlighted. Sadly many of the beta portraits, for me, are lacking in that quality to compel an emotion and convey a story. As a whole I find them rather uninspiring.

I look forward to seeing your work sometime in the future. :)
  • GreenpaktoGreenpakto Member Posts: 80
    edited August 2014
    Isandir, in my opinion that Imoen portrait is definitely among your top 5 so far, amazing baldurizing there... Great work, and I can totally see her as Imoen!

PS: Damn what an incredibly strong portrait! :) Thank you for uploading it man!
  • jankieljankiel Member Posts: 127
    edited September 2014
    Folks! Im looking for a potrait, something like this but with an elf dude not lady.

What I am looking for is just an elf type of warrior in a fancy chainmail armor.

• SanctiferSanctifer Member Posts: 104
    Oh god, where did you find this one ?
  • Zymran86Zymran86 Member Posts: 137
    edited November 2020
    Just google cynthia & baldurs gate and it comes up in images. I am looking for someone to help me enhance a few old portraits from the original games aswell, let me know if anyone here can help me,
    Post edited by Zymran86 on
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    If anyone here is still accepting requests/challenges for "Baldurizing" pics (*cough* @Syntia13 *cough* @Isandir‌ *cough*), perhaps someone could apply their magic to this pic here?

I'm hoping to have a female jester portrait ready in time for IWD:EE.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    @SharGuidesMyHand‌ Made me think of a sorceress first. CN, to be exact. Jester makes a lot of sense as well.
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    Heres my attempt to get it somewhat BG style

photo QuinnLG.jpg
  • Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel Member Posts: 197
    edited October 2014
    Post edited by Wandering_Minstrel on
  • jennejenne Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2014
    Hello to all the wonderful artists here!
    Is there someone who would like to try their hand at baldurizing this picture of Alona Tal? It'd be great if you could make her look more painted, put a background behind her, and maybe give her some clothing (she's supposed to be a magic user though, so no heavy armor please). My photoshop skills are, sadly, too low for something like this.
    Kind thanks to anyone who decides to take this on!
    Post edited by jenne on
    @Syntia13
    Wow, she looks perfect, thank you! If it isn't too much trouble, perhaps you could put in some darkish clouds for a background, something like this:
    http://megahdwall.com/high-resolution-wallpaper/sky-cloud-blue-clouds-hills-desert-nature-free-hd-323828.html/attachment/sky-cloud-blue-clouds-hills-desert-nature-free-hd-323828-2/
    or this:
    http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-content/photos/000/531/cache/53100_990x742-cb1394660970.jpg
    or something similar.
    Many thanks to you, dear artist! :)
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    edited October 2014
    @‌jenne @jenne‌
    Your welcome! :)
    Here's the cloudy version:
    @Syntia13‌
    This is really beautiful! Now I'm off to start a new playthrough with it :) Thanks again!
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Syntia13 said:

Hey guys, I aten't dead, if you were wondering. :)

I prolly won't be able to go on another pic-making binge, but I think I can manage one or two now and then. So, for @SharGuidesMyHand Change of background or tweaks to color of clothing can be easily done, if this is not to your satisfaction:

Great work as usual, thanks!