Skip to content

Famous Last Words of Epic Fail

Comments

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    That's Jim Cummings doing the voice for the doppelgangers, right?
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolienEnialusMeliamne
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    "The Drow rule supr-gack!"

I actually really like Sarevok's deathcry "I... refuse!"
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien[Deleted User]
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    "I clearly won't die by kicking this wall to see if there's a hidden door" --Dead Adventurer #53, whom got killed by a Fireball trap, three Lightnings of an unknown source, six Magic Missiles from another trap and a stab from the party's thief.

"Don't worry, we have some healing potions and I'm not that badly hurt" --Dead Adventurer #77, whom got killed by a critical hit from a Giant for 58 damage while having only 16/56 HP.

"Bard, you're our only hope" --Adventurer #103, whom found his death by several Orc Archers and a table while he was running under the effects of a Fear spell.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolienElrandir
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    CrevsDaak said:

"Bard, you're our only hope" --Adventurer #103, whom found his death by several Orc Archers and a table while he was running under the effects of a Fear spell.

Death by table! Not the kind of family legend an adventurer hopes for.
    Elrandirlolien
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    All glory for the dark mother!
    kcwiseJuliusBorisov[Deleted User]lolien
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    If you start running, you just make it home alive.
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Has no one had Xan say "We're all doomed" before expiring?
    kcwiselolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    ATTACK ME, WORM, IF YOU DARE!!!
    kcwiselolien
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    kcwise said:

Ratchild in sewers beneath BG Docks: "I am Ratchild! I destroy all those who oppose my people. Feel the wrath of Ratchild: Feel my wrath and tremble!"

A great source of fire arrows though, so that's a plus.

If you get caught off guard, ie you just cleared out the Ogre Magi house and really need to rest, and are Dutch... let us say that Ratchild isnt exactly harmless. *looks sheepish*

"This looks like a great place to rest, and we really need to rest..."
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    edited September 2014
    DreadKhan said:

If you get caught off guard, ie you just cleared out the Ogre Magi house and really need to rest, and are Dutch... let us say that Ratchild isnt exactly harmless. *looks sheepish*

"This looks like a great place to rest, and we really need to rest..."

No argument here. A lot of these encounters depend on luck, your level, and whether or not you are meta gaming. All those flaming arrows blasting around can level a party quick if you get caught off guard.

So, yeah, Ratchild doesn't necessarily fit the original intent of my topic, but I couldn't resist given the fun of a kobold delivering such a bold speech.
    DreadKhanNimranJuliusBorisovlolien
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Can't remember precisely what he says, but the guy with those snappy gauntlets (Mellium?) is a real blowhard.
    kcwiselolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    "I don't need to save, I got this!"
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolienMoomintroll