Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What should you do if you have been accidently eaten by your pet Pit-Fiend... Choose an option...

2»

Comments

• abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,308
    Go with the flow...
    Polymorph: Mustard Jelly should help keep my progression... regular.

lolienkcwiseAnduin
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 2,433
    So I'm guessing that this thread was inspired by the enemy mages' tendency to decide to duel their own Pit Fiend in BG2?

Anduin
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited January 2015
    Sit and contemplate your predicament musing that life on the outside would literally be hell.
    No not really @OlvynChuru‌ . My now friend, once erstwhile nemesis, @Shandyr , devised a devious trap, resulting in my devourment...

Luckily I passed through this... Errr test... Yes. Test! Unscathed.

EDIT:I take it back... I think @jackjack‌ may have been responsible...

jackjacklolien
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,018
    edited January 2015
    Anduin said:

He says he can almost taste it again on... on... *cough* Errm... When he is playing game of thrones...

Mummies have such Xzartological references...

edit: typos may kill!

Post edited by Musigny on
    Anduinwubblejackjack
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Sit and contemplate your predicament musing that life on the outside would literally be hell.
    So... IT WAS YOU!

*Anduin examines peace treaty of the Brocco-flower between Lord @Shandyr and Pharaoh @Anduin for infringements...*

Musignyjackjacklolien
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Contemplate that this is by far Anduin's dumbest poll... You would be dissolved in the stomach acid, and how did the Pit fiend eat you without chewing? I bet you have a ring of acid protection, huh? Cast Outilukes sphere of invulnerabilty, yes? Anyway smart ass... I'm not voting... Just want to see what @Shandyr and @Booinyoureyes voted for... Cretin...
    Oh boy, here we go again...

I'm gonna go ahead and declare my loyalty for @Anduin‌ in this upcoming vegetable war.

Sorry @Shandyr‌ but he was helpful and supportive when I went through my zombification phase.

MusignylolienAnduin