Skip to content

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Update v1.3.2053

1789101113»

Comments

• TubzCombsTubzCombs Member Posts: 1
    Heyy can you guys that are doing the updates for baldurs gate for the iPhone i have some request PLZ and update again I have and iPhone 5c and I bought the game I grew up with it and when I playing the side bars keep disappearing and won't come back even after I saave and reload the game they still don't come back can you plz fix I'm haveing so much trouble with it
    jackjack
  • MWOMWO Member Posts: 214
    Anyone know how to disable the text that appears when you pause? I find it kinda disturbing, so much text is annoying. I don't wanna know which year, time etc. it is each time I pause the game by hitting space. Much obliged!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @MWO‌

There's no need to ask the same question in several threads. Believe me, each post on this forum is being read, no matter where it's posted.

People (including the Devs themselves) can already give their views in your thread: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/35972/pausing-shows-too-much-info-how-to-undo#latest. I've given my view there.
  • MWOMWO Member Posts: 214
    You cannot be too sure about that! However, it's good to know that atleast some gamers are serious and take some kind of responsibility. :-)
  • DarkcloudDarkcloud Member Posts: 302
    I am a bit confused at the moment and don't know where to ask. Is there any reason now to download the BG:EE beta from Beamdog or is this now an outdated version, and what is with the BG2:EE beta?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The BG:EE beta has not been updated since the patch's release, so there's no reason to keep using it unless you've gotten used to launching that version instead of the release build.

The BGII:EE beta will be updated when the 1.3 patch enters public beta.
    JuliusBorisovlolienelminsterDarkcloud
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    Dee said:

The BG:EE beta has not been updated since the patch's release, so there's no reason to keep using it unless you've gotten used to launching that version instead of the release build.

The BGII:EE beta will be updated when the 1.3 patch enters public beta.

How can I get a public beta?

• jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    Hey, i just noticed that GOG version of BG2EE has BG1EE's *second* manual instead of BG2EE's manuals!!!
    ElectricMonkAdulelminsterjackjack
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    jahes64 said:

Hey, i just noticed that GOG version of BG2EE has BG1EE's *second* manual instead of BG2EE's manuals!!!

I'm not sure who handles this but I'll just tag @Dee and @Jalily to give them a heads up about it.
    jahes64JuliusBorisovlolienjackjack
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    elminster said:

jahes64 said:

I'm not sure who handles this but I'll just tag @Dee and @Jalily to give them a heads up about it.
    I hope they read this and fix it.
    JuliusBorisov
  • cptep46cptep46 Member Posts: 1
    Still not allowing my Monk to proceed through the tutorial. This is for the iPad. Equipped the Monk, Belt still not seeing it.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    I can't find any reference to that @cptep46‌ but can reproduce on iPad and Android. Raised as ticket 10538.

Don't think there is a workaround for you other than taking another character through the tutorial or skipping it with your monk.
    Thanks
    lolienjackjack
  • AxeFighterrAxeFighterr Member Posts: 1
    Will be any new updates after this one? Just curious.

And welcome everybody. :)
    Cluasjackjackrede9
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited February 2015
    What is the next patch in the timeline? BGee 1.4 or IWDee 1.4?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited February 2015
    rede9 said:

I believe that one of the upcoming blogposts on the Beamblog will feature this information.

From http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37534/5-reasons-why-beamdogs-beamblog-for-beamdog-blogs-will-literally-blow-your-mind/p2:

I haven't been able to write a post yet on patch news. I'm going to keep trying to get information, though, so I can share it via the blog.

rede9
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited February 2015
    rede9 said:

We have just found out on Beamblog it will be IWDee 1.4. I suppose it was expected.

JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.