Skip to content

Will you be killing Drizzt in BG:EE?

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
Drizzt, a drow of honour. A drow able to kill a 1000 orcs single handedly. A drow repsonsible for saving millions from the clutches of evil...

So, are you gonna waste him, rob him blind or shake his hand?
  1. Will you be killing Drizzt in BG:EE?417 votes
    1. As soon as I meet Drizzt, Drizzt will meet my axe!
      37.89%
    2. As soon as I meet Drizzt, I will rob him blind.
      14.39%
    3. As soon as I meet Drizzt, I will shake his hand and thank him for all the good charity work he has done.
      47.72%

Comments

• AenorAenor Member Posts: 64
    Gnolls are his kryptonite - I just have to lend him a hand!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited August 2012
    Wow. A lot of fans leaving Drizzt whole... Or without holes in him anyway.
  • JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    We shall meet amicably as adventurers, nod to each other in silent understanding and go our separate ways to continue our adventures. Envy and greed are for evil parties.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    My first game will be evil, since I've just finished a paladin game.
    So yes.

No idea HOW yet though...
    @Drugar Please read the thread Count the ways to kill Drizzt...
  • JarlaxleJarlaxle Member Posts: 105
    A good drow is a dead drow.
    Early impressions on the poll... No halfway measures for Drizzt. He dies or walks away. No one is up for mugging him in broad daylight so far...
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Hah, nice to see. Usually while browsing forums it's easy to get the idea that most players attempt to kill Drizzt on sight, but mayhap it's just a loud minority. Personally I'd never take up arms against him.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I'm usually playing good party, so yeah.
  • Roller12Roller12 Member Posts: 437
    Ironically his loot is pretty useless for an evil party, the one interested in killing him, since his AC Scimitar is restricted to good aligned chars heh.
    @Roller12 Not thought of that... However I have always felt that it is GOOD to kill him... So my GOOD character can feel okay about it...
    @g314 YES. we have a low down dirty thief amongst us! Thank you g314 for being honest about it!
  • g314g314 Member Posts: 201
    edited August 2012
    Anduin said:

@g314 YES. we have a low down dirty thief amongst us! Thank you g314 for being honest about it!

Blast ye public polls! =P

Anyways, I'm afraid I can't since I couldn't pick his pocket since TotSC.
  • JolanthusJolanthus Member Posts: 292
    @Jarlaxle Rather odd sentiment coming from one with that username, Unless you meant alignment wise.

@Anduin You have a strange definition of good. >_>
  • KonabugaKonabuga Member Posts: 135
    I'll sic Dorn at him and afterwards we'll drink blood from his drow skull.
    @Konabuga You have just gave me an idea... Look for another poll...
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Jolanthus said:

@Jarlaxle Rather odd sentiment coming from one with that username, Unless you meant alignment wise.

He has a lot of self-loathing.

• byrne20byrne20 Member Posts: 503
    Ill probably be playing a duel wielding Ranger so drizzt's swords will be a great help ;)
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    My first game will be an attempted (again) evil party. If I manage to keep them evil, then he will definitely die a most beautiful death! I just have this problem of feeling bad every time I do something evil so I keep reverting to good. Stupid conscience. Hopefully this time I succeed an evil play through!
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I don't like the guy. But since I can't kill him without the massive application of cheese I will probably just ignore him and deal with the half-ogres up by the lake. At least for doing that I get a nice shiny shield for my trouble.
    Okay. with 31 votes in, 20 would shake his hand, that is double the number who would kill him... And don't forget @g314 who would mug drizzt and leave his black leather breeches around his ankles, without him noticing that he is missing two large scimitars...
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 39
    For me BG is not a loot driven game but a story driven one, therefore the desicion to kill a legendary D&D character is an easy one. No, he shall live! That way when I import my character into BGII:EE we shall meet again on good terms:)
  • CandramelekhCandramelekh Member Posts: 109
    Drizzt and Elminster should die. It's the only way to bring balance in Realms
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    I will not thank him, as I still mistrust the Drow for good reason, but I do not look at him as an enemy. The only way he will die is from another NPC/monster, not anyone in my party. We are all NG/LG, afterall.
  • neokarnyneokarny Member Posts: 39
    As much as I dislike Drizzt's fans (and him by extension), I probably won't kill him since I always play good characters.
  • JarlaxleJarlaxle Member Posts: 105
    @jolanthus I meant alignment obvious. And Artemis_Entreri username was not available.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Why i should kill a noble hero like Drizzt?
    @ShapiroKeatsDarkMage Because he has gear to kill for... Elven Mail, and two +3 Scimitars with nobs on...
    @Anduine Doesn't your god think all Drow should be killed on site? :P
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Nothing personal, Drizzle, but I've got a half-brother to kill and I could use some decent equipment. >:)