Anomen played by @deltago
Arkanis played by @lolien
Jaheira played by @reedmilfam
Jan Jansen played by @cyberhawk
Khalid played by @scriver
and
Minsc played by @minevese
Post edited by LadyRhian on
NonnahswriterJuliusBorisovmlneveselolienkcwiseelminsterBlackravenFinnTheHumanMush_Mush

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    OOC: Anduin is leaning on his staff, standing on the dirt path watching the snow fall. He is gripping his shield tightly in his other hand attempting to the block the wind from his face and hair. He is attempting to act as if the cold is not bothering him while scanning the grounds for other signs of life - or warmth.
    JuliusBorisovlolienkcwiseMush_Mush
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    OOC: isn't that in character, @deltago? ;)

@LadyRhian - Would that be degrees in Fahrenheit or Celsius?

IC:

Khalid shudders in the cold and pulls his cloak closer around himself, used to much warmer climates as he is. His shines up visibly as the keep comes into view.

"Ahrrm, we should hurry and see what q-q-quarters they have p-prepared for the new arrivals, yes?" He says to his companions, already dreaming of a warm fire to heat himself up by.
    JuliusBorisovlolienkcwise
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Minsc looks at his companions clearly confused.

"Why do we stand here when there is evil in need of Minsc's boot just ahead?"
    JuliusBorisovlolienkcwiseT2av
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    edited April 2015
    OOC: I just assume that I'm participating? According to your other thread "So... new adventure in the offing..." I should be?

This cold rain reminds me of a shower I didn't take last week! Not to mention the coat I didn't think of buying when accepting to go on this adventure. I suppose we should talk to this man, if we don't intend to spend the night outside...
    kcwiselolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited September 2015
    imageArkanis makes a halt in the chilly wind and eyes the man in the fur up and down, while listening to Jan's speech. Than he nods, draw a little metal flask (coated in furs too) from one of his pockets and sip from it.

"Hmm?"

Offers he the flask to the others.
    Post edited by lolien on
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovMush_Mush
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    DM sez. I am waiting to hear from @Kaisc006.
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisovMush_Mush
    OOC: Jan looks at the flask Arkanis is offering.

*Burp!* Sorry, turnip reflex.

OOC: With a gesture Jan politely refuses to drink.
    lolienJuliusBorisovkcwiseMush_Mush
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @LadyRhian - OMG, I didn't see this kicking in. Are you out of room at this point?
    OOC: are there any news on how this is going?
    @LadyRhian have you head something from Kaisc006 already?
    Nonnahswriterlolienkcwise
    @reedmilfam I have space since @Kaisc006 is a no-show. Want to take over as Coran (or someone else?)
    lolienJuliusBorisovkcwise
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    @LadyRhian

I've been away from the boards for a while but it is great to see you back DMing. When a space opens up can Alora join the fun?
    lolienmlneveseJuliusBorisovBlackraven
    Actually, I can run 7 people in this module as easily as 6. As soon as I hear from @Reedmilfam, you can join as well, @Permidion_Stark. And if anyone else wants to join now, please speak up. :)
    JuliusBorisovPermidion_Starklolienkcwise
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @Permidion_Stark - That answered a lot of my questions. Looks like we're level 1 (or 1/1 for my case).

@LadyRhian - For Jaheira - adventurer's pack, but she needs no cuddly bear shape for this, as she can readily turn herself into a real one. Studded leather with a club and small shield (stowed). She's carrying (in hand) a quarterstaff, that doubles as a walking stick.
    the bear attacked her of course. It was a rabid cave bear, you know. One furiously attacking everyone in sight. Usually bears don't care much for anyone passing them, unless their private space has been invaded. But this one was completely nuts! An evil shade druid had cast a spell on this bear apparently, and the bear was terrorizing a nearby village. A village where Rosie happened to live at that time! Since she is very skilled with her bow and consideres herself a ranger of sorts, she felt obligated to help the people.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    But it wasn't the bear's fault the druid cast a spell on it (Alora looks over her shoulder at Jaheira and wonders if she is an evil shade druid or just a druid who is a shade grumpy). What I would have done is I would have given the bear some chocolate cake to calm it down and stop hurting people. That's what I would have done.
    I am sure you would have found a way to calm the bear down Alora. But lets save the chocolate cake for after the adventure, when we all can rest and have a nice cup of turnip tea with the cake. Speaking of rest, I suggest we go talk to the man at the gates.
    JuliusBorisovlolienkcwiseBlackraven
This discussion has been closed.