Skip to content

Baldur's Gate forum conspiracy theory

12346»

Comments

• GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    edited May 2015
    elminster said:

Fortunately more-intelligent-than-usual Wyverns were still not as intelligent as Beholders, so the Beholders instead took over the universe.

@Elminster finds it fortunate that beholders took over the universe instead of Wyverns. I propose that Elminster is actually a beholder in disguise, as he finds it fortunate that his kind has taken over!
    lolienCrevsDaak
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Actually... I've learned the truth about Adventure Y! *fallsintosinisterlaughter* :smirk:

It's not even a real game, but beamdogs codename for their diabolic plan to delay trilogy runs all around the world. And once this "game" is released, everyone will see that now the only way to do a saga-playthrough will be by means of cheating. The game will be so hard, that even a gibberling survives ctrl+y TWICE!! Hence the "Y" in the name: it's the only thing you'll ever be able to do.
    And since gamers of BG are honest folks all around, either their divine essence becomes corrupted, or they abandon the games all together.
    wubbleJuliusBorisovmlneveseCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    You know, the thing that they're planning to move to a new URL means...

We're all doomed! Our quest is vain!
    mlneveseCrevsDaakjustfeelinathome
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Re: @Dee /Kosh voice/ "We are ALL Dee.

kcwisethe_spyderCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Any and @none have no roles if you see their profile pages. Forumites are generally members, administrators and moderators.

But @Any and @none are "No Roles".

Who or what are they? Any is none and none is any. The beginning and the end...
    kcwisewubbleCrevsDaak
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    None shall pass!
    JuliusBorisovwubbleCrevsDaak
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    kcwise said:

None shall pass!

You're no fun ANY more.
    JuliusBorisovkcwiseCrevsDaak
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Ha, good one!
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    kcwise said:

Ha, good one!

Ha, good NONE!
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Anduin said:

@Bengoshi ! You have no proof...

AndrewFoley though is one of my favourite writers. Probably the only person on the planet who I could spend a week with contemplating Gnomes and their role in the fantasy setting...

What would you do with the other 6 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes?
    wubbleCrevsDaak
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744

Anduin said:

AndrewFoley though is one of my favourite writers. Probably the only person on the planet who I could spend a week with contemplating Gnomes and their role in the fantasy setting...

Don't get me started on goblins and their role in fantasy settings... (seriously, don't, unless you want to be on the unfortunate end of an extended rant.)

lolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156

Anduin said:

Don't get me started on goblins and their role in fantasy settings... (seriously, don't, unless you want to be on the unfortunate end of an extended rant.)

So @AndrewFoley , As a developer what's your opinion on goblins and their role in fantasy settings? :mrgreen:
    CrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    wubble said:

Anduin said:

So @AndrewFoley , As a developer what's your opinion on goblins and their role in fantasy settings? :mrgreen:
    I have a feeling you'll be sorry for asking :)
    CrevsDaak
    What if @wubble and @Bubbles are actually one person thing?

Wubble Bubble Ball!

BubblesNonnahswriterlolienCrevsDaak
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    whahaha nice one ^^ didn't know there is such a clip ^^
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    wubble said:

Answered over in Don't Ask Me Anything - http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/20848/the-dont-ask-me-anything-thread#latest
    JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
    So, Chris Avellone has left Obsidian - http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/647248/#Comment_647248

I have a conspiracy theory he's coming to Beamdog. That would be cool.
    CrevsDaak
    edited August 2015
    It looks like there's a user called @beamdog2 What? Should beamdog the first start worrying?

P.S.
    bengoshi said:

So, Chris Avellone has left Obsidian - http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/647248/#Comment_647248

I have a conspiracy theory he's coming to Beamdog. That would be cool.

Amazing! This came true :)
    mlneveseNimranlolien