Skip to content

The Egg Wars - Choose your allegiance!

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    *cough* Plot. . . plot. . . PLOT.

Checking my spelling is just to hard for me apparently.

The Battle Eggs will not be sitting around potting their way to victory. . .
    [Deleted User]
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    The Pokemon Eggs most certainly WILL NOT be joining in your war!

For gods' sakes, they're just babies. Full-IV, best-natured, power-gaming spawn BABIES! What they need is to be nurtured and cared for, like all egg-kind, until one day they hatch into the most powerfully optimized adorable and precious pokemon you'll ever see.

And with that little bit of nurture and caring... Yes... All we have to do is wait...
    [Deleted User]
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2015
    Any Tamagotchi fans in the others category? That could be a worthwhile allegiance as well. They do start as eggs and grow up quickly after all :)
    [Deleted User]
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    CaloNord said:

Checking my spelling is just to hard for me apparently.

To? ;)

I'm still eggcited about all the puns in this thread.

*notices shadow of looming banhammer*

I'll make my eggxit now.
    [Deleted User]CaloNord
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

For gods' sakes, they're just babies. Full-IV, best-natured, power-gaming spawn BABIES! What they need is to be nurtured and cared for, like all egg-kind, until one day they hatch into the most powerfully optimized adorable and precious pokemon you'll ever see.

And with that little bit of nurture and caring... Yes... All we have to do is wait...

Only what you have to do is capture them, and then their loyal for ever. So, just grab a couple of pokeballs.
    [Deleted User]
    deltago said:

Only what you have to do is capture them, and then their loyal for ever. So, just grab a couple of pokeballs.
    Ah, but you can only use pokeballs on wild pokemon. These are MY eggs, and once they hatch, they come with their own corresponding pokeball belonging to the owner.

The powerful pokemon breeder shall rule raise them all!
    [Deleted User]
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

deltago said:

Ah, but you can only use pokeballs on wild pokemon. These are MY eggs, and once they hatch, they come with their own corresponding pokeball belonging to the owner.

Not if you use a SNAG machine! MwahahahahahahahaHAH-hack, *coughing fit*.
    Nonnahswriter[Deleted User]
    Nimran said:

deltago said:

Not if you use a SNAG machine! MwahahahahahahahaHAH-hack, *coughing fit*.
    NO! Curse you! The Colosseum games weren't even that good!!

[spoiler=Disclaimer]That is a total lie on my part, I actually liked Colosseum and especially Gale of Darkness. ^_^;; [/spoiler]
    [Deleted User]Nimranmlnevese
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    mlneveseNonnahswriter
    edited August 2015
    Shandyr said:

[spoiler=Wow I didn't know you could write here.]Thanks for showing us :) [/spoiler]

[spoiler=I'm just writing here to keep in the theme]You're welcome. :D [/spoiler]
    mlnevese[Deleted User]
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Thank you @Shandyr for using the term Undead Egg.

I would have become upset with the label Rotten Egg...
    [Deleted User]CaloNord
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    mlneveseCaloNord
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Shandyr said:

Damn, why didn't I think of "Rotten Egg"?
    Uhm, I mean you're welcome. I deliberately chose the term "Undead Egg" as to not upset anyone.
    Just look at how considerate I am of others. Ah what a great guy I am...

*drifts off in thoughts about his own greatness*

And so handsome...

If you'd excuse me now, I need to take a look in a mirror and swoon at the sight of myself.

That's not a mirror. It's a picture of me.
    [Deleted User]Nimran
    Have you surrendered yet? Or do I need to up the ante and release my ultimate weapon. . .
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @CaloNord , is it hiding under a pink Hello Kitty umbrella so it can stay hidden in the dark until you're ready for it to make its big reveal by stepping out into the light?
    Nimran[Deleted User]CaloNordJuliusBorisov
    Anduin said:

Thank you @Shandyr for using the term Undead Egg.

I would have become upset with the label Rotten Egg...

Shouldn't they be Undeggs?
    [Deleted User]CaloNordNimranJuliusBorisov
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064

@CaloNord , is it hiding under a pink Hello Kitty umbrella so it can stay hidden in the dark until you're ready for it to make its big reveal by stepping out into the light?

I'm pretty sure that thing is as likely to nurture any eggs that it comes across as it is to be of any use in this war.

I chose dinosaur because I want my own Bloodfeast the Extreminator.
    [Deleted User]BelgarathMTHJuliusBorisov
    JuliusBorisov
    Oh wouldn't you like to know. It shall be unveiled soon. It's a horror beyond comprehension. It's the Eggnarok made manifest.
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisovlolien
    CaloNord said:

Oh wouldn't you like to know. It shall be unveiled soon. It's a horror beyond comprehension. It's the Eggnarok made manifest.

It's not 3 week old egg nogg is it?
    edited August 2015
    I play Zac Eggfron. In his new and most powerful evolution. The Egginator. Currently undamaged.

Get @Shandyr my marvelous creation! ATTACK HIM!

( On a side note I'd like to show you what happens to Zac's face when I was done removing bits. )
  • JessicaKrystalJessicaKrystal Member Posts: 29
    This is terrible you need to be stopped.
    elminster[Deleted User]CaloNord
    CaloNord
    Shandyr said:

@JessicaKrystal

*sob* *puppy eyes*

@CaloNord has been so mean to me :cry:

He wants to hurt me and my eggs, and he stops at nothing.

OH. MY. GOD! You are devious!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Bu-but. . .

But. . .

:(
    [Deleted User]elminsterwubble
    NonnahswriterNimranCaloNord