Skip to content

Things NPCs wouldn't say

Comments

• TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    64. Montaron: And the rivers are full of chocolate!
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    65. BelgarathMTH: "Hey guys, rules are there to be broken! F-ck da poo-leez! Yeah, let's goo craaaaaazy!"
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,745
    edited September 2015
    66. Noober: "(seeing Charname)Another one approaching... Hello and good-byyyyyyeeee! (runs away)"

67. A shadow thief: "Everyone crosses shadow thieves and lives!"

68. Baeloth: "I still have a lot to learn"

69. Hexxat: "Do you want to know more about me? Then listen to this story..."

70. Korax: "Korax thinks you don't look tasty at all today".
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    71. Clara - "You.. must not.. go to tomb.. it.. can wait."
  • TurinTurin Member Posts: 42
    73. Volo: Nope, nothing new around these parts.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    75. Narrator: You want venture forth? No problem, I'll gather your party for you.
    76: Marl: "You're an adventurer? My son was also an adventurer like you! Come, let's share a drink and talk about it."
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,979
    77: Melicanp- Turn me into a ch...ch...chicken now!

Lmao doubt to many people will get that reference.
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    78. Eldoth: "All women are equal to men."
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,745
    Dee said:

79. Narrator:

CHAPTER ONE

The dawn is especially nice this morning.

You awake with the realization that you have been living some horrible dream. Famished, you head over to Winthrop's inn; even Gorion's powerful magic cannot keep you from your breakfast. It was his wish that you meet him early for your lessons, but that does not remove the feeling of hunger that now overwhelms you. "Hand over your porridge," you say to Winthrop. With a grin, he slides you a bowl of the steaming stuff, reminding you that Reevor still needs help cleaning out the store room of rats.

"But I already..." you begin, before trailing off. It was a dream, you remind yourself. And then you think of Gorion, and Imoen, and how both of them are safe in the waking world. With a brief thought given to the imagined comrades who fell in your dream, you race off to thumb your nose at Hull, secure in the knowledge that he is not, in fact, a doppelganger.
    You have brought tears to the eyes of a soldier!
    Drizzt Do'Urden- For Lolth!

Khalid- The way you shake it, I can't believe it, I've never seen a ass like that. The way you move it, you make my pee pee go, Doing Doing Doing.
    Sarevok- Look man, real power never changes hands.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    84. Cernd - You are not part of the natural order, but thats cool, I'm down with the unnatural.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    85. Greywolf - what a magnificent work of art! I shan't get in the way of your work, dear Prism.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited September 2015
    86. Prism- I've wasted my life.
    87. Nashkel miners- Hey guys, they're just kobolds! If we pick up some of these weapons laying around, we could clear them out in no time.
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    89. Phaere: "I love my mom."

90. Gorion: "My ward is hiding over there. Now please don't kill me."
  • Alesia_BHAlesia_BH Member Posts: 786
    edited September 2015
    Ok. Since I love all things 80's, I decided to do a variation on the thread's original theme. These are quotes from 80's movies that NPCs would never use (along with the films they came from).

91. Cernd: Why don't you make like a tree...and get outta here!

(Back to the Future)

92. Minsc: I have a head for business and a bod for sin. Is there anything wrong with that?

(Working Girl)

93. Xan: Sometimes dead is better

(Pet Cemetary)

94. Jaheira: Are all nerds as good as you?

(Revenge of the Nerds)

95. Valygar: Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

(Dirty Dancing)

96. Edwin: I know you are but what am I?

(Pee Wee's Big Adventure)

97. Yoshimo: Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!

(Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)

98. Viconia: You let a total stranger record your sexual life on videotape, but you won't tell your own sister?

Aerie: Apparently.

(Sex, Lies, and Videotape)
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    113. The Concocter: Hello.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    114. Solar: DIE, BHAALSPAWN, DIE!!!
    115. Dorn- Lilcor, you disgust me! You need to stop with the mindless killing and start living life and everyone with all your heart!
    117. VALYGAR- I'm a big dick mystic know to hypnotize, I can end you with a whisper to your wife.