Skip to content

Things NPCs wouldn't say

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
I'm of the opinion that there're some things NPCs wouldn't say. Let's share out thoughts.

1. Minsc: "I want a HAMSTER sandwich!"

2. Valygar: "Say, Edwin, would you mind teaching me magic?"

3. Nalia: "Burn the needy!"

4. Viconia: "I bow before your will, male."

5. Khalid: "The sixth sheik's sixth sheep's sick. Rubber baby buggy bumpers. She sells seashells by the seashore. Boy, getting rid of my stuttering has inspired me with such confidence. Excuse me, but I'm feeling a little bloodthirsty now...."

6. Quayle: "People tell me I'm not really as smart as I say I am--but for the life of me, I can't understand what they mean."

7. Irenicus: "But, 'snif' I just want to be - LOVED. Is that so wrong?"

8. Anomen - "Your alignment doesn't concern me. There is some good in everybody."

9. Kangaxx: "At last! My body is once again complete! Now I can finally resume my long-laid plans and become the Master.....of DISCO KARAOKE!!! Swing it! Yeah!"

10. Shangalar: "Oh, sh**, here comes another pack of adventurers. Here, just take the goddamn staff and leave us alone, OK? Jesus, it's worse than telemarketers."
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Viconia- Elves aren't so bad.

Edwin- you are much more intelligent than I am.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    13. Tiax: "I will dedicate my life for the greater good."
    14. Viconia- the Drow loves being idol with their time.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653

17. Aerie - "Wings, schmings. I never used the darn things anyway. Good riddance."

Then she starts singing a song about letting them go.
    @DragonKing , ROFLMAO. Maybe more people would like Aerie if she came with a blue Robe of the Good Archmage, and had the special abilities to cast Cone of Cold and Ice Storm once each per day?
    Come on, guys, number the quotes! It only takes a second to look back at the last post and to take over the number from there. It makes the whole thread a lot more fun if it gets so popular that it eventually gets up to huge numbers.

I count @BillyYank 's as 43.,

and @Nimran 's as 44. - 49.

17. Aerie - "Wings, schmings. I never used the darn things anyway. Good riddance."

Then she starts singing a song about letting them go.
    @DragonKing , ROFLMAO. Maybe more people would like Aerie if she came with a blue Robe of the Good Archmage, and had the special abilities to cast Cone of Cold and Ice Storm once each per day?
    @BelgarathMTH not having her wing never bothered her anyway.
    @DragonKing, ROFLMAO, again. You are one very funny dragon king with the reference humor, sir!
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    54. Elhan - You're right, you really should know what you're getting into here. Here's everything you need to know about Irenicus...
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited September 2015
    61. Nashkel miners' glee club: Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go...

Edit: number changed to account for @Abi_Dalzim 's entries
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    57. Noober: "I'll leave you alone now."
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    - Hand over your ward and no one will be hurt. If you resist, it shall be a waste of your life!

- Yeah, sure, here you go.
    edited September 2015
    Looks like @Svar got ninja'd by @BillyYank 's renumbering based on @Abi_Dalzim 's apparently previously unnumbered "quotes they'd never say" entries.

So, that would make @Kilivitz 's entry to be 62. (The first line is Sarevok's real line in inspiration to "Gorion's quote".)

So, the next should be 63.

Come on, y'all, I promise you this thread is going to be the most fun over the long term if we keep the number counts going.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    63. Haer'dalis: Everything is so fun when you have rules to follow!
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    @BelgarathMTH

Sorry about that. I was going to number mine but got confused because of the concurrent posts.