Skip to content

You know it's a normal day in the forum when...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Skatan said:

243. You're impressed by some forum members' ability to remember what has already been posted before.

Actually I'm often surprised when someone raises from the dead a topic where I posted something two or three years ago and I didn't even remember existed :)
    NotabarbiegirlCrevsDaak
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    mlnevese said:

wubble said:

bengoshi said:

244. Everyone puts on the Santa hats!

245. You can't see santa hats because ever since you updated to windows 10 the forum doesn't show profile pictures properly. :(
    Windows 10 is an adventure! :) Mine decided that the AMD Graphics card in my notebook should stutter and be slower than the Intel HD :)
    It just clashes with my chrome browser on this site, I tried deleting the cache and cookies etc and even reinstalled chrome but it seems it wants to be stubborn.
    CrevsDaak
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    247. you download firefox just to browse the forums with images intact.
    mlneveseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    wubble said:

bengoshi said:

244. Everyone puts on the Santa hats!

245. You can't see santa hats because ever since you updated to windows 10 the forum doesn't show profile pictures properly. :(
    WHAT! This is the greatest crime of all times!
    mlneveselordkimCrevsDaak
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    edited December 2015
    249. Your spouse doesn't like gaming at all and would never even consider signing up to a forum like this.
    JuliusBorisovmlneveselolienCrevsDaak
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063

still no news of SoD.....
    CrevsDaak
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    @Buttercheese i know.. but still ;)
    NotabarbiegirlSharguildCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
  • SharguildSharguild Member Posts: 186
    I toss and turn at night trying to remember if I "agreed" with @Bengoshi or just "liked" Bengoshi's comment....
    JuliusBorisovNotabarbiegirllolienCrevsDaak