NOTE: Original release documentation can be found inside of the ascension folder of the release archive.FORWARD & THANK YOU:
By JediMindTrix on 5/20/2016
Been way to long since I've updated this mod. That is all.
Back to work
All of JediMindTrix's work is dedicated to Charles Hein, beloved cousin and best friend, and Michael Taylor, close friend.ABOUT THIS BETAI want to stress that this is a BETA
, not a final release. Just because everything installs without an error does not mean everything is working as intended. This is where the community comes in: I do not have time for a lot of beta-testing (long workweeks!) myself, so I am counting on everyone to report everything they find from simple typo's or grammatical errors in dialogue to enormous Fallout-Sized termite infestations (hopefully I sprayed all of these!)CHANGELOG/CREDITS
I felt it easiest to describe who did what and also display what's changed by using this method (changelog from previous version can be found inside of release archive).
- Italian translation for Shawne's EE Epilogue's by Aedan
- Czech translation (Ascension rewritten, also Shawne's components translated) by Edvin
- Installer woes should now be fixed.
- Installer should also now properly apply the correct version of the description for Sarevok's Sword of Chaos to EE/BioGate (English and Italian ONLY).
- EDIT: Forgot to note that Restored Bhaalspawn Powers should now check to see if the version included in PPG's Unfinished Business
is installed already (I believe they are functionally identical, even if written separately.)
5/20/2016 (All @Aedan)
- Italian translation updated!
- American translation typo and grammar fixes!
- Sarevok's sword description updated to EE standards
. CURRENTLY EE version only, backwards compatibility to BioGate incoming.
4/8/2016 (All @WhiteAgnus)
- Killing Balthazar will no longer prevent you from being able to access the Throne of Bhaal.
- The final fight will now progress correctly after the Five are dead.
- Alternate portraits fix.
- Yaga-Shura will no longer be immobile. At any point in the battle (it is a Tougher component, afterall).
- Balthazar's Adherants (unique Monks) should now properly spawn when entering his monestary for the final time. -JediMindTrix
- Fixed patching errors on spell abilities -JediMindTrix
- Reorganized several files, corrected typo's -WhiteAgnus, JediMindTrix
- Fixed Translation Encoding -WhiteAgnus
- Detectable Spells and HANDLE_CHARSETS moved into components that utilize them -WhiteAgnus
EDIT: This had the side effect of depreciating the initialization component, restoring BWP compatibility and the original install order.
- All epilogue's no longer install by overwriting -WhiteAgnus
ASCENSION - MAIN COMPONENT
- Fixed gamebreaking bug where bridges to the pools were not spawning in endgame. This was accomplished through a restructuring and rewriting of code. UNTESTED with BODHI. -JediMindTrix
- Pool fix implemented -WhiteAgnus
- melis02.spl updated to DS v3 -WhiteAgnus
- Fixed minor script errors -WhiteAgnus
- Fixed Demogorgon's A.I. script, mismatched variables were causing him to stand still after timestop -JediMindTrix
- Changed Summon the Infernal Host to Summon the Abyssal Host to be lore accurate -JediMindTrix
RESTORED BHAALSPAWN POWERS
- Dark Taint converted to patching, big credit to Gwendolyne for generously allowing use of their code
-JediMindTrix, mainly Gwendolyne
-Shawne's Revised Epilogue's -shawne
-Shawne's Revised Epilogue's - EE NPC's -shawne
-Original Ascension Epilogue's -WhiteAgnus
-ANYONE EA.IDS hotfix for mod compatibility -WhiteAgnusBETA-TESTER REQUESTS
- Dark Taint's bonus damage needs to be tested to see if it applies to enemies properly.
- Evil Bhaalspawn DR requires testing, especially to see if it properly stacks with barbarian and hardiness resistances.
- The final Ascension battle requires thorough testing. The Bridge Bug fix is untested with Bodhi fighting by the Bhaalspawn's side.
- Ascension NPC epilogue's require testing.
Feel free to post bugs to this thread, or by private message!WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?
1) Custom BAMs for Unique Bhaalspawn Powers
2) Original Ascension .bcs script fixes
3) Improved mod compatibility
4) Custom "Pools" conversation for Bodhi in the Final Battle
5) An alternate, revised Tougher Demogorgon Battle is on my drawing board
6) Fully assured compatibility with "Biogate"DOWNLOADDirect Download Link, 7z Archival FormatINSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONShttps://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/698724/#Comment_698724
Have fun everyone!