Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Fanart Challenge #2: Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity

12345679»

Comments

• ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    Syntia13 said:

@Rainbow_Slayer Mwahhahahahhaa! Oh man, how I LoLed! XD Brilliant comic. :D

So, here is probably my last proper submission for the challenge. I have Jaheira in the works, but I doubt I'll manage to finish that before the challenge ends. Don't worry though (or do worry, if that's your preference), I'll post more pictures as I finish them. (The thread will not be closed, it just won't be sticky anymore, correct?)

Not very manly, but elves are not really supposed to be, right? He works as a cute elven boy, just like Aerie is a cute elven girl. (At least that's my story and I'm going to stick to it ;) ). I broke my own rules and changed the clothing, because... um... he would look silly in a dress, and that's that. :) Armor is from Haer Dalis, and robe from Xan, both modified to fit. The hair look messy, I know. I was in a hurry to finish it today, so I didn't pay them much attention.

Don't take this the wrong way Syntia... but she/he looks like Cloud.
    MoomintrollLeon
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    This may be a little late a response, but really:
    Syntia13 said:

@Syntia13 -
    I think you might've made me go a little gay.
    Drugarlunar
  • LMTR14LMTR14 Member Posts: 165
    Awong124 said:

Found this while browsing the web the other day - it's supposed to be "Edwina."

Edwin makes a surprisingly pretty woman.
    since the appearance of Edwin has come up as a topic... what has always bothered me with his portrait is that Thayans are not supposed to have body hair (and especially not a beard!). I've actually always thought of him as more an imposter Red Mage, just because of that.
  • MagikGimpMagikGimp Member Posts: 30
    Oh man, this thread!! And yet! Some truly excellent pieces so far but I'm very surprised that no one has attempted Xzar yet. Actually, it means I can't carry on with my game because guess who I just put the girdle on! And I simply must have a portrait to go along with his/her avatar's new curves. Haha, OK so I think I can cope without one for now; I'll just hang around here for a while as I'm sure someone will make one eventually. And I will be very grateful for them doing so, of course! Haha, I should probably order one on commission or something...

Actually, I did find this while searching around:
    lunarBenjamin_the_RoguealnairCrevsDaak
  • snakeXsnakeX Member Posts: 2
    Since I am lacking photoshopic powers and artistic prowess I was wondering if anyone was interested in genderbending the green hat elf portrait?
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @snakeX
    I would but I lack both as well ell.
    snakeX
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    edited January 2016
    @MagikGimp
    Try crediting the artist next time.
    That's a comic by Tundradrix.
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/42294/about-sharing-other-peoples-art-how-to-properly-source

PS: Haha, I just noticed that your post is three years old, nevermind then :X
    Post edited by Buttercheese on
    JuliusBorisov