Skip to content

What Continent Do You Live On?

wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
edited April 2016 in Off-Topic
I'm just curious as to the continental makeup of the forum-goers. I'm going to make the assumption that the majority are from North America and Europe, but I may be pleasantly surprised.

I myself am from Europe :)
  1. What Continent Do You Live On?74 votes
    1. Europe
      54.05%
    2. North America
      32.43%
    3. Central America
        0.00%
    4. South America
        2.70%
    5. Asia
        6.76%
    6. Africa
        1.35%
    7. Oceania
        2.70%

Comments

• wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
    edited April 2016
    @semiticgod Haha did you think I was going to put my own continent second? ;)

It's currently 50/50. It's exactly how I thought it would be, lol....
    edited April 2016
    @Diogenes42 Geez, now you're making me feel bad :(

Lol Should I honestly edit it and add Antarctica for the chance that *maybe* one guy in an Antarctic facility might be offended that I left him out? :/

Edit: I'm not even sure I can add in another option. Poor Bob the Scientist :'(
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    edited April 2016
    You are free to do as you like friend. Although Central America is not a continent either so if you want to be 100% accurate then perhaps it can stand in.
    edited April 2016
    @Diogenes42 I know, but that's a tricky one because Central Americans don't regard themselves as either North American or South American. It's best for argument's sake just to consider it a continent.

I already annoyed Bob the Scientist in Antarctica. It's best not to annoy the whole of Central America as well :P
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    Oceania isn't a continent.
    Just to be clear, I purposely included Oceania and Central America so I could get more accurate results when it comes to the regions people reside in. I could've just made a "What Region Are You From?" poll, but then it becomes even more complicated.

Just go along with it. It's not a geography lesson :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Good to see people from other parts of the world are enjoying the games. It really says a lot about the quality.
    Well, they are quite welcome to say hi. In fact, we'd all like to hear from them :)

Say hi if you are from Antarctica!
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited April 2016
    Found it!
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/3663/where-are-people-that-play-baldurs-gate-mostly-from/p1
    Europeans rule!

PS: That pool has the Antarctica option! :wink:
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Sorry @wraith5641 for derailing your thread, there's a poll for such as ourselves too:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/6676/are-you-a-troll#latest
  • Kivan_DKivan_D Member Posts: 12
    I was born and raised in the east Shilmista forest but once you find the secret portals it takes only a few seconds to get from the Snowflake mountains to mountain Olympus ^_^